Hi there. I'm having problems with my Audi and I'm hoping that someone here may be able to help. The problems started before Xmas, when driving I lost all power. The garage put it on their computer and codes for crank sensor and can sensor came up. As we replaced the cam sensor less than 12 months ago, we opted for the crank sensor to be replaced. This did not fix the problem. So we got the car and took it to a family member, who's a mechanic to look at. The codes that came up for him were 16725 camshaft sensor, 17026 reference voltage sensor a too low and 16611 accelerator signal too low. He replaced the cam sensor, but we are still having problems. The car is drivable, but intermittently loses power. Changing gear stops this. The 17026 code remains on the car and now we are thinking that the problem is probably ecu! I've searched the web to see if anyone has had similar problems but haven't found anything, so I'm hoping there may be some wise heads in here that can help!! Any ideas?? Thanks in advance