Hi

I just bought a 2010 Touran 2.0TDI Sport. So far loving the car but the lack of phone kit is a real shame. I assumed when I bought it it was built in as I have he controls on the steering wheel and the phone button on the headunit! My previous touran was a 2014 model which had it all built in and I have a 2016 Golf GTI which is obviously all Blue toothed up!!

I know there is a lot of info about these units and the upgrades but I'm still a little confused.

Is it fair to assume that if the steering controls are there then the microphone will be there too its just the Bluetooth module missing?

If I buy and fit one of these Car USB MP3 AUX Bluetooth Handsfree / Speakerphone carkit CD Changer Interface for VW ,Audi , Skoda and Seat 12 Pin VW: Delta 6, Delta 7, Premium 6, Premium 7, R100, R110, RCD-200/210, RCD- 300/310, RCD-500/510, RNS-300, RNS2 DX & DVD Audi: Chorus 2+/3, Concert 2+/3, Symphony 2+/3, Navigation Plus 3, RNS-E, BNS 5.0 Navigation (without MMI) Skoda: Audience, Beat, Cruise, Dance, Rhapsody, Stream, Nexus DVD, RCD-300 Seat: Radio CD-1, CD-2, CD-3, PN-1, PN-3, RNS-2: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories will that simply plug in and make the phone kit work? Will the steering buttons work?

Feeling very lost and confused with this at the moment so any advice would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Ads