Hi,
About a week ago the emissions warning light came on my Audi A1 1.6tdi 2012.
I drove it for a couple of days whilst waiting for the slot at my local Audi to check it out.
Meanwhile, I called the AA who reset the fault code and explained it was the Temp sensor number 3, which I gather is part of the exhaust emissions system.
After it was reset it didn't come on at all but occasionally I could see the coil heater light flickering, usually at the end of a 33 mile commute or sometimes not at all.

Audi provided me with the equivalent diagnosis that the AA guy found, but as the light was not on when it went in, I am guessing they took the code from the history in the ECU?
Surprisingly they also said there was another fault code relating to the fan unit? Totally new one on me except when I looked it up (J293) it appears to relate to the A/C.
I had an A/C fault under warranty repair and wondering if they have picked that up from the historical data in the ECU too?
In usual Audi service fashion they want nearly £1200 to fix the pair, which I of course refused.

So I'm driving home and straight away I noticed that the supplementary heater was not working, it was definitely working when I took it in.
So I am wondering if these faults are linked and genuine, or wondering if Audi screwed up the sup heating somehow.
When I got in the car, they had turned everything off, heating fan, auto lights all turned to off so they have been meddling somehow.

Now I do not wish to return there as I asked them to do an intermediate service and reset the service interval which needed resetting (last full service in April (9k ago), by local Merc expert didn't/couldn't reset it, should have gone back but that's another story of despair). So I was told that Audi refused to reset the main service interval as I refused to have the brake fluid changed which they told me needed doing for £59 just before collection. I had already had the brake fluid changed in April by merc garage as part of brake service which I told Audi and they said we have no record of it.
So I had a blazing row with them, I'm fuming and will not ever return, but I'm left with the heater issue and still potentially the emissions sensor problem.

Can anyone here recommend a reliable, honest, experienced knowledgeable Audi indy, in Cardiff that isn't going to screw me over like Audi Cardiff have?

Sorry for the rant, but still angry.