Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jldiablo View Post
    After a lonnnnnnng one month wait after Andy had completed the installation of the NV camera on my Q, it was finally my appointment to the dealership last Monday to do the NV calibration. Andy kindly offered to final check everything before I drop off my car to the dealer just to be sure, so we met again early in the morning on the day, fortunately everything looked good. And of course, always cool to meet Andy again in person, he is such a nice guy. The drop off was nice and easy, Andy had sorted the booking and the dealer knows what they are doing as they've done this multiple times for Andy's retrofits. Got a shining new shape A6 as the loan car and by the end of the day, everything worked perfectly!! It just is such a cool piece of tech, it lives permanently on my VC now lol.

I am very happy with the outcome, and huge thanks again to @andyhud007 for making this retrofit possible and all the helps you provided throughout the project!! I truly enjoyed the whole process of getting this done with you, and now I get to enjoy the new toy on my car

Attachment 36062Attachment 36063
    Great news mate!! So glad it worked all out. Great retrofit... Enjoy!

Andy
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 1 0

2. Re: Night Vision RetroFit 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Hello all - new to this forum...
    im looking to do NV retro fit on a 2017 facelift A7. i have located the camera, module (goes under passenger seat?), cable for camera, and headlight switch and need some help on what else is required.
    the vehicle has HUD/side assist/lane assist/brake assist/advanced parking/etc, in fact almost everything apart from night vision!
    how can i find out if the instrument cluster will need replacing or if what i have already has the required functionality?
    as far as the fitting is concerned, fitting the camera is no issue to me (taken bumper off before thanks to a muntjack!!). however i would also like some help on the following:-
    1. where exactly does the control module go?
    2. what is the cable route from the camera to the module, or is this already in the loom?
    3. what connections need to be made to the instrument cluster?
    4. what other parts do i need.

thanks in advance for any help!

0 0 0

3. Re: Night Vision RetroFit 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCliff View Post
    Hello all - new to this forum...
    im looking to do NV retro fit on a 2017 facelift A7. i have located the camera, module (goes under passenger seat?), cable for camera, and headlight switch and need some help on what else is required.
    the vehicle has HUD/side assist/lane assist/brake assist/advanced parking/etc, in fact almost everything apart from night vision!
    how can i find out if the instrument cluster will need replacing or if what i have already has the required functionality?
    as far as the fitting is concerned, fitting the camera is no issue to me (taken bumper off before thanks to a muntjack!!). however i would also like some help on the following:-
    1. where exactly does the control module go?
    2. what is the cable route from the camera to the module, or is this already in the loom?
    3. what connections need to be made to the instrument cluster?
    4. what other parts do i need.

thanks in advance for any help!
    NewCliff

Ping me a PM and lets chat it through...

Andy
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

4. Re: Night Vision RetroFit 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Hello Andy

i tried to send you a PM but can see it in my sent items list so im not sure if ive done something wrong or if you have got it...

in anycase, thanks for your willingness to help!

Bruce.

0 0 0

5. Re: Night Vision RetroFit 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCliff View Post
    Hello Andy

i tried to send you a PM but can see it in my sent items list so im not sure if ive done something wrong or if you have got it...

in anycase, thanks for your willingness to help!

Bruce.
    I think there is a restriction on sending PMs until you have a certain number of posts on the forum - I suspect it is 15, but I'm often wrong

Might be worth figuring out if you and Andy can exchange emails instead?

Good luck!

MF.
    Gone: 2016 A6 Saloon BE Ultra S tronic - Floret Silver, Tech Pack Advanced, Parking Pack Advanced, Heated F+R Seats & Wheel, Electric Seats, Matrix LED, Ambient Lighting, Speed Limit Display, Twin Spoke 20", Folding Memory Mirrors
    Now: E 53 AMG 4MATIC
    / Q5 2.0TFSi Prestige

0 0 0

6. Re: Night Vision RetroFit 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello
    Could anybody help me aswell in coding nigthvision, please?
    I have an audi a6 2019.

0 0 0

7. Re: Night Vision RetroFit 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    Little update.

NV Kit pieces collected from dealer this morning. Just waiting for the actual camera to arrive next week but I can make a start today at least.

Attachment 31589

Cheers

Andy
    pls send me part number for NV kit

0 0 0

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314