1. etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum.....thanks for taking the time to read my post. Recently placed an order for an etron, I've been following the build online which at the "order received" stage gave a build date of 21st November. However its now moved to the "preparation" stage and the build date has disappeared??? I know obsessing about this is massive first world problem but although I've been given a part ex price for my existing car I'm considering selling privately and infact have had 2 offers already.....is it normal for the build date to disappear? I've tried upload the build spec. but its a 500kb PDF and it won't let me upload anything more than 100kb??......thanks

0 1 0

2. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Congrats on the order and welcome!

Usually if you click on the green "2" on YourAudi, it takes you to the page with the build date. You can also select stage 2 from the drop down box.
    MY17 SQ7, Sepang Blue, 22s, and lots of toys.
    MY16 Passat Bluemotion GT, Reflex Silver, 19s, only a few toys.

0 0 0

3. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyro View Post

Usually if you click on the green "2" on YourAudi, it takes you to the page with the build date. You can also select stage 2 from the drop down box.
    Thanks for your reply.....I think the problem has been I've only ever looked at my "your audi" page on my phone which is showing a mobile version obviously....looking on a desktop I've just found a lot more information.....build date now 26th Sept...whoop whoop
    haha

0 0 0

4. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Welcome! That's really quick!

What spec did you go for? Be interesting to hear your real world thoughts on it once you've got it.
    Former Q7 owner

0 0 0

5. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyro View Post

Apologises, the info is there on the mobile site too.....just not looking hard enough. Thanks

0 0 0

6. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Q7 spec.._Page_1.jpgQ7 spec.._Page_2.jpgQ7 spec.._Page_3.jpgQ7 spec.._Page_4.jpgQ7 spec.._Page_5.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by srbsq7 View Post
    Welcome! That's really quick!

What spec did you go for? Be interesting to hear your real world thoughts on it once you've got it.
    Yeah 26th sept is a big jump forward from 21st November ...not complaining at all.

Have managed to attached my build spec. I had to convert it to a jpeg to get the file size down.

0 0 0

7. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Great spec there! The car is so quiet anyway, in electric mode it will be silent. It must work really well with traffic jam assist.
    Former Q7 owner

0 0 0

8. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Awesome spec Davgta10! I would imagine the first e-Tron on the forum too! Can't wait to see it... I love the front little "Tron" like lights next to the ACC radar sensors....
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

9. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Yeah even with the engine its quiet, I had an hour test drive from Leicester Audi.....with a full battery over motorway and B roads I returned 62 mpg over 44 miles, not bad for 2 and half tonne car if you ask me. The main benefit for me as my daily commute is only 10 miles will come from using battery only for this journey and charging at work. As a company car the BIK rate is 10% as appose to my current car which is 32%....I've roughly worked out it will cost me £165 a month in personal tax (no private fuel). Yes I'm interested to start using all the new toys......only just come back from a week around Newquay that involved 2 hours of stop/start around Bristol ....the traffic jam assist would of been perfect.

0 0 0

10. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    Awesome spec Davgta10! I would imagine the first e-Tron on the forum too! Can't wait to see it... I love the front little "Tron" like lights next to the ACC radar sensors....
    Thanks very much....I've tried to be abit different, always feel when choosing the colour of a new car that you should have one you've not had before, trouble is after afew years you start to run out of preferences and start looking at colours you don't really like. Again its quite a first world problem obsessing about the colour of a car but its a lot of money in the end and I'm the one looking at everyday so it needs to be right. The same goes with the interior.....I've had black so many times I thought it was time for a change so I went for the cedar. Maybe not to everyone's taste but it will be parked on my drive at night not theirs.

0 2 0

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast