1. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Seems a few of our cars are at 38, mine has been there for 10 days + now. Dealer can't even trace it. Maybe system issues or big delays at Emden...

0 0 0

2. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    How long has it been awaiting shipping? Can take up to 10 days apparently...

0 0 0

3. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Mine has been longer than that... I think mine's a bit of a weird one though as the dealer can't seem to get any info either. Hopefully everyone else's car will be quicker!

0 0 0

4. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I'm at day 8 since it supposedly left the factory.....like I've said before I have 0% confidence in the Audi tracker.....

0 0 0

5. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davgta10 View Post
    I'm at day 8 since it supposedly left the factory.....like I've said before I have 0% confidence in the Audi tracker.....
    Me too - I think it works fine when it's in the factory and going through the initial stages but once it leaves it loses any kind of usefulness. They should just stop using it once it leaves the factory, I bet it causes Audi and the dealers more issues/queries than they would get if they didn't have a tracking system.

0 0 0

6. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Has your status changed yet Gemma.....

City of Oslo has left Emden this morning, bound for Sheerness.....yours has to be on it.....keep us posted.....mine still in QC, but would be coming into Grimsby. There seems to be a lot more boats going Emden to Grimbsy, than Sheerness.
    Garage: 2018 TT-RS Aventurine Orange, 2017 Q7 3.0TDI 272 S Line, Sepang Blue, 2011 Q5 2.0 TDI S Line Velvet Purple

0 0 0

7. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    No status change - assuming the system isn't just completely broken it's missed a huge amount of boats!! Looking forward to the dealer's call today!! They are sitting down to discuss options this morning - I guess this translates to trying to think of ways to avoid covering the tax charge for us haha. I think they are just waiting until very last minute before telling us anything, they obviously know more than they are letting on.... they confirmed they get updates every 3 hours so will know exactly where it is. If it was in the Uk I think they'd have registered it by now though.

Will update on the missing car later... it's gone from annoying me to amusing me a little now.

0 0 0

8. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Fingers crossed. If the boat left this morning I wouldn't expect the tracker update until tonight. I'm not sure I believe the 3 hour update story but interesting to hear what they say!

How much car tax was it they need to cover over the next 3 years? Wasn't it about £1,500?
    Former Q7 owner

0 0 0

9. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srbsq7 View Post
    Fingers crossed. If the boat left this morning I wouldn't expect the tracker update until tonight. I'm not sure I believe the 3 hour update story but interesting to hear what they say!

How much car tax was it they need to cover over the next 3 years? Wasn't it about £1,500?
    I agree - if they were getting updates every 3 hours you'd think they would at least be able to tell us if the car is in the UK or not. Yes the email we have says they will cover £1500... it's the principal more than the money (although the extra discount is nice!!) - they sold us a great deal then started to go back on things almost as soon as we had signed and paid a deposit, they even ordered the wrong colour initially.

At the point of order they said they had another car they would offer us if it didn't hit before 1st April so I am wondering if this is going to be one of the options they mention - I think they will do all they can to avoid discounting further.

I feel like I am hijacking threads with this story but it'll be interesting to see how it will unfold with the tax deadline.

0 0 0

10. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Good luck with it Gemma and feel for you all watching the tracker to figure out where the car is and guessing when it'll land!!

Feeling mischievous today, maybe I'll walk in to a dealers and see if I can buy and register a car today...

Can someone be on standby to call me to make me walk away in case they say yes

0 0 0

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast