1. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Have to admit recently it looks like YourAudi isn't really providing what it should for whatever reason.

Personally it's been bang on in my experience with both my Q7s and not that you'd want to hear it but sisters A3 has build date of week 40 (3rd Oct) and I checked today after a few weeks and it's in the paint shop according to tracker.

0 0 0

2. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    I think it was you Nemo who told me about when things would happen and expect delivery times from the build week and my experience was it was accurate to +/- 1 day from when it went to "In prep". Prior to that it bounced around a bit on what the build week was.

0 0 0

3. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srbsq7 View Post
    I think it was you Nemo who told me about when things would happen and expect delivery times from the build week and my experience was it was accurate to +/- 1 day from when it went to "In prep". Prior to that it bounced around a bit on what the build week was.
    Probably was

I was expecting panel shop on tracker for her car today but surprised to see in paint shop which is have expected tomorrow..

0 0 0

4. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

Checked tracker this morning and so far is working fine - will see how long it takes once its ready from QC to port etc

0 0 0

5. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Evening all.....I've been staying away from all things Audi for afew days, thanks for your replies.......no movement yet, I hope those that are waiting are having more luck.

0 0 0

6. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Just had a convo with the sales agent I ordered my car from at Leicester Audi......he told me there was a stop on Q7 production at the moment but didn't know why. .......

0 0 0

7. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davgta10 View Post
    Just had a convo with the sales agent I ordered my car from at Leicester Audi......he told me there was a stop on Q7 production at the moment but didn't know why. .......
    It's probably due to all the issues they are uncovering now and hence the recalls detailed in one of the other threads

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 0 0

8. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hello all....still no movement on my order, youraudi still says production start 26th Sept ??? Anyway now I'm worried about the cost of the car changing due to the recent drop in the £ against the euro.....can they rip up the order and demand more?

0 0 0

9. etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Still nothing? Have you contacted Audi UK at all of not getting anything via Dealers?

Your deal was done at price x in whenever you did it and therefore that is the price you'll pay. I think the only real thing that could affect it is change in VAT but that's not happening so you should be protected against any price / exchange rate changes etc

After all we never see it the other way round do we

0 0 0

10. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I've not really pushed the dealer that hard because I was quoted delivery early December when I ordered.....its been two weeks since I was told that the Q7 line was on shut down??? but wasn't given a reason why. Its more the lack of information thats annoying...I just want to know either way.

I had hoped that was the case regarding my order/price but it seems nowadays companies can enforce force majeure for any reason they like.

Anyway I've gone back to full fillups on my existing car lool

0 0 0

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast