1. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Welcome Davgta, cracking spec and I'm sure as said above our first eTron...bring it to our meet at the end of October as I'm sure we would all love a nosey

0 0 0

2. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thought about getting the e-tron but needed the 7 seats so could not get one in the end. Pity it does away with the rear seats but I suppose the batteries and electric motors have to live somewhere.

Hope you enjoy it, interesting to see what mpg you get in real life against the claimed mpg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 0 0

3. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    What worries me about these is when they are five years old and I have to fix one, the parts prices are insane.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

4. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Sorry been on holiday......when and where's the meet? My construction start hasn't changed from the 26th Sept so I hoping big things will happen next week

0 0 0

5. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    No worries! Saturday 29th October. Milton Keynes!
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

6. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Also check the tracker today / tomorrow as normally the build etc starts a few days earlier

0 0 0

7. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    just had a look online...."your car has joined the production line"......

I've got a family christening on the 30th Oct....I'm actually travelling the day before so I'm afraid I can't make the meet.

0 0 0

8. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Despite trying not to get obsessed with the delivery of my car and the "youraudi" site I find myself getting quite frustrated with Audi now.......I had a 26th Sept construction start date which I must admit was 8 weeks head of the estimated date I was given by my dealer when I ordered in mid August. Late on the 25th my order changed to "your car has entered the production line" but since then its reverted back to just saying the construction start date of the 26th. I checked the background data and the status is 20 which I understand to be preparation. I'm annoyed because I wanted to try and sell my existing car privately but wasn't going to start until I had some firmer information regarding dates etc.....which I thought I had. I'm now having to back out of deal because I'm really not sure when I'm going to get my car . I have been on to my dealer and they are supposed to be looking into it but they said it can take 4 days to hear back from Audi in Germany ???? I know nobody can really say much but in my opinion if the "youraudi" doesn't work then don't offer it to your customers. Sorry rant over. Enjoy your weekend.

0 0 0

9. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Hopefully you'll get some progress over the next few days. It does seem for MY17, the youraudi tracker has got worse not better. My experience once it hit preparation was good. I wonder if this flurry of recalls has stuffed things up a bit? There seem to be a few US specific ones at the moment too.

0 0 0

10. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davgta10 View Post
    Despite trying not to get obsessed with the delivery of my car and the "youraudi" site I find myself getting quite frustrated with Audi now.......I had a 26th Sept construction start date which I must admit was 8 weeks head of the estimated date I was given by my dealer when I ordered in mid August. Late on the 25th my order changed to "your car has entered the production line" but since then its reverted back to just saying the construction start date of the 26th. I checked the background data and the status is 20 which I understand to be preparation. I'm annoyed because I wanted to try and sell my existing car privately but wasn't going to start until I had some firmer information regarding dates etc.....which I thought I had. I'm now having to back out of deal because I'm really not sure when I'm going to get my car . I have been on to my dealer and they are supposed to be looking into it but they said it can take 4 days to hear back from Audi in Germany ???? I know nobody can really say much but in my opinion if the "youraudi" doesn't work then don't offer it to your customers. Sorry rant over. Enjoy your weekend.
    Couldn't agree more with your last point. I've had a horrendous time (although not as bad as others) with it giving me wrong information then Audi UK telling me my car had "gone missing". The background data has been one step ahead of the tracker the whole time, I'm now showing status 38 which I think is waiting at Emden to get on a boat. I just know I'm going to be stuck there for ages and again in the UK port.

I realise it's probably annoying to read peoples' moaning posts on here but I just get a shrug of the shoulders from the wife and I need a sounding board. I know the wait will be worth it in the end etc. etc....

😬😬😬😬😬😬
    MY17 SQ7, Sepang Blue, 22s, and lots of toys.
    MY16 Passat Bluemotion GT, Reflex Silver, 19s, only a few toys.

0 0 0

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast