Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davgta10 View Post
    Put afew miles on the car now....omg its awesome lol, last night was the first night time drive.......the ambient lighting, the headlights/auto main beam dipper I know they are little things but it adds to the experience. I'm still not really straight with the audi connect stuff though....lol more reading required
    Good to hear you're enjoying it! I spotted my first eTron yesterday on the A50 as was taking little ones to Alton Towers.

I can try and help you figure out Connect if needed - I don't think we are based a million miles apart

0 0 0

2. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Put afew miles on the car now....omg its awesome lol, last night was the first night time drive.......the ambient lighting, the headlights/auto main beam dipper I know they are little things but it adds to the experience. I'm still not really straight with the audi connect stuff though....lol more reading required
    Really glad your enjoying they are a great car and a joy to drive do you have the std lights or matrix?
    i can remember in my old car switching the main beam then off for years now I would be with out it but the matrix lights are really cool
    as they just dim or put a shadow in the path of the on coming car and if your behind the car you then light up around the car in front just not the car it's well cool
    the ambient lighting is a real lovely touch and sets the car of lovely and you have an extra long weekend to enjoy

the mmi Audi connect does take some time the worst thing is remember where things are next time you want to look or change some thing
    have fun

M
    ​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

0 0 0

3. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    Good to hear you're enjoying it! I spotted my first eTron yesterday on the A50 as was taking little ones to Alton Towers.

I can try and help you figure out Connect if needed - I don't think we are based a million miles apart
    Really sorry for the late reply....just been a manic week at work. Thanks for the offer but I'm afraid the car developed a fault eariler this week so I had to take it back in. There being abit vague as to when I can have it back. I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come as I really like the car. The only positive as becuase I went through Audi assist they sorted me a courtesy immediately.....it a 3.0 litre V6 bi-turbo A6 black edition.....god its quick.

0 0 0

4. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    Really glad your enjoying they are a great car and a joy to drive do you have the std lights or matrix?
    i can remember in my old car switching the main beam then off for years now I would be with out it but the matrix lights are really cool
    as they just dim or put a shadow in the path of the on coming car and if your behind the car you then light up around the car in front just not the car it's well cool
    the ambient lighting is a real lovely touch and sets the car of lovely and you have an extra long weekend to enjoy

the mmi Audi connect does take some time the worst thing is remember where things are next time you want to look or change some thing
    have fun

M
    Sorry for the late reply...I just have the standard LED's......i think I chose BOSE over matrix lights.

I'm pretty up on the MMI now just not too sure about how the audi connect works with the built in sim etc...... and how this interacts with my connected phone. Do I need a data plan etc. ??

0 0 0

5. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srbsq7 View Post
    Not sure with remote service but mine only goes green when connected to the cars wifi. Possible it takes a few days for everything to get setup? That does look like the wifi icon though.

Edit: I think this may refer to the same thing, this being making the media functions of the app available to the MMI via Media & Wifi.
    This is correct, it's for controlling media via wifi whilst in car.. I find mine also comes on when connected to incar wifi..

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

0 0 0

6. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    You should find all three ticked in car.. Also the only time GPS tracking works whilst the car is moving.

Don't quite get that because your in the car.. if you're not on the car and if someone else is driving it just says something along the lines of no GPS fix as vehicle could be moving until its stationary and gives you the parking fix to navigate to..

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

0 0 0

7. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Morning....been manic at work the last month, literally been working everyday so not had time to post. Had my car a month now, well 3 weeks as it went back for a week :/......all good so far not really had time to delve deep into the detailed functions but I've started having trouble with one that was working fine to start with. I have a Samsung galaxy S6....to start with I was connecting via the media section on the MMI to play the music on my phone...once selected the following directory root would be:

Folders ----> Music---> (my stored music)----> select one to play

Now when I select my phone I get:

Folders ------> Media player.....then nothing it just hangs.....or it brings up the title and tries to start playing the last video I watched (can be kind of embarrassing if you knew the kind vids my mates send me lol)

I've tried repairing the phone and was no different........ it all works fine if I initiate the music from my phone but that defeats the object...yes?

0 0 0

8. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Morning....been manic at work the last month, literally been working everyday so not had time to post. Had my car a month now, well 3 weeks as it went back for a week :/......all good so far not really had time to delve deep into the detailed functions but I've started having trouble with one that was working fine to start with. I have a Samsung galaxy S6....to start with I was connecting via the media section on the MMI to play the music on my phone...once selected the following directory root would be:

Folders ----> Music---> (my stored music)----> select one to play

Now when I select my phone I get:

Folders ------> Media player.....then nothing it just hangs.....or it brings up the title and tries to start playing the last video I watched (can be kind of embarrassing if you knew the kind vids my mates send me lol)

I've tried repairing the phone and was no different........ it all works fine if I initiate the music from my phone but that defeats the object...yes?
    Is this still an issue? Have you tried to reboot both the MMI and the Phone?

0 0 0

9. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    Is this still an issue? Have you tried to reboot both the MMI and the Phone?
    yeah nothings changed....I regularly restart my phone...don't know how to restart the MMI (doesn't it restarts every time you start the car?) Worked fine to start with

0 0 0

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213