1. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Mine is Sheerness... I'm actually in the North West so we're travelling quite a way for the car, so an idea of a pick up date would be good but they seem as clueless as me... or at least they are pretending to be as clueless as me!

0 0 0

2. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    so my dealer reckons that the car will be with them by Tuesday.....still showing status 40????.....more bull???

0 0 0

3. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davgta10 View Post
    so my dealer reckons that the car will be with them by Tuesday.....still showing status 40????.....more bull???
    My dealer has said something similar. We have had three audis in the past and none of taken longer than a week from arriving at port so definitely hoping for it to arrive with them before Tuesday! Hopefully we can collect before good Friday.

0 0 0

4. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    What ports are you at? My dealer has been really up front with me about the huge backlog and said normally they would be clear in 5-7 but are taking up to 15 at moment. This is sheerness. Mine has been sat there for a week and still not allocated to a truck. I imagine the reason they are busy is because of the demand before the tax change came in.

0 0 0

5. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemmadoll View Post
    What ports are you at? My dealer has been really up front with me about the huge backlog and said normally they would be clear in 5-7 but are taking up to 15 at moment. This is sheerness. Mine has been sat there for a week and still not allocated to a truck. I imagine the reason they are busy is because of the demand before the tax change came in.
    I'm at Grimsby...still showing status 40 this morning.

0 0 0

6. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Mine is at 60 now which I think is on its way to the dealer... it's taken almost a full week though.

0 0 0

7. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Never know could be true...as they book the transport order and whilst pot luck sometimes never say never as they could be sharing a loader with the other local Sytner Audi dealerships.

Whenever my dealer has said they expected a car to land on a day it always have so fingers crossed for you

0 0 0

8. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    Never know could be true...as they book the transport order and whilst pot luck sometimes never say never as they could be sharing a loader with the other local Sytner Audi dealerships.

Whenever my dealer has said they expected a car to land on a day it always have so fingers crossed for you
    Fingers crossed then....waiting to booking the tracker fitting and paint protection both are being done by external companies.....easter's going to get in the way now though. I'll be happy as long as I get it before the end of the month.

0 0 0

9. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Fingers crossed then....waiting to booking the tracker fitting and paint protection both are being done by external companies.....easter's going to get in the way now though. I'll be happy as long as I get it before the end of the month.
    Any news?

0 0 0

10. Re: etron order 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    Any news?
    Finally I've woken to a status update of 60. Hopefully the dealer may have this today or tomorrow and I'll be looking at collecting early next week

0 0 0

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast