1. Allroad C5 18" wheel and tyre options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi. I've done a few searches and arrived here allroadFAQ.Com - allroad Wheel and Tire Fit Guide. I have a 2004 Allroad which came with Audi OEM 17" twin spoke (split rim) wheels with winter tyres. We love them in the winter and keep them on all year. They wear out too quickly on the rear so we want to keep the 17" inchers and the winters and fit some summer Wheels and tyres. I want only OE rims and can find the normal 17inch ones all day. BUT I've seen 18" on an Allroad at that same site. It says AUDI RS4 Allroad wheels fit.
    Are there other models that i can get these wheels from with the 25mm Offset and 5x112 pattern?
    I dont want to fit any spacers. Looking for a good set hopefully with decent used tyres. D

0 1 0

2. Re: Allroad C5 18" wheel and tyre options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know exactly but surely it'd have to be one of the 'wide body' models- s6, rs6, rs4 etc, you could just check the stock et for these cars to see if any are 25mm.
    2001 A6 Avant 1.9tdi 130 manual AWX 203k+++ "Come to kindly terms with your @ss for it bears you." - John Muir.

0 1 0

3. Re: Allroad C5 18" wheel and tyre options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cannot comment on wheels, although most likely you will need spacers to ensure they will clear brakes and sit better in arches. It is more worrying that rears wear out before fronts, you need to have full alignment done asap.
    Best would be go with 19" wheels with 40mm profile tyres.
    V6 Tdi Power!

0 1 0

4. Re: Allroad C5 18" wheel and tyre options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I have looked into this as I wanted the 18inch factory alloys. The offset is unique to wide bodies as in allroad and rs models. I found some stock alloys the same style but off an a8. These were wider and had a different offset. The allroad forum did not list this type so be sure you don't get the right ones.

By the way it's only the v8 allroads that had the 18inch wheels and these are not common in the UK. You will have to go after market or use spacers as I did. Don't like having to but I pushed the wheels out into the arch and lowered it 10 mm too. It looks much better for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 1 0