1. 2013 CC - DynAudio problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I bought a new CC in 2013 with an upgraded audio system (DynAudio). When playing some songs and cranking up the volume, it sounds distorted in a way. It's like clear instruments and voices just becomes a "mess".
    The dealer didn't understand the problem, so after a while I created a test CD with clean sine waves at different frequencies to diagnose the issue.

Here's a video of the issue:
    VW (Passat) CC 2013 Dynaudio problem - YouTube

My dealer tried to replace the amplifier, but that didn't change anything. So now they just tell me this is how it's supposed to work. And also that I shouldn't listen to loud music... :/
    The amplifier and upgraded speakers cost 11600 NOK and I expect to be able to listen to loud music.
    The dealer also found songs of their own where they hear the problem. And they have tried in other VW cars with DynAudio system without the same issue there. Regardless of that, they still think my VW CC should be like this.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

0 0 0

2. Re: 2013 CC - DynAudio problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've had Dynaudio systems in both my previous Tiguan and current Passat and can't speak highly enough of the sound quality. I think that, if your dealer continue to ignore your complaint, you should escalate it to VW Customer Care direct.

0 0 0

3. Re: 2013 CC - DynAudio problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Would it be possible for you to perform the same test to see if it's a product error or an individual error with my system?

I would really like to be as happy as you with my DynAudio system. I think it's about time to escalate, yes.

0 0 0

4. Re: 2013 CC - DynAudio problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kentv79 View Post
    Would it be possible for you to perform the same test to see if it's a product error or an individual error with my system?

I would really like to be as happy as you with my DynAudio system. I think it's about time to escalate, yes.

Apologies for the delay, I missed your post. I don't have any test CDs but often crank my music up and can comfortably say that I don't experience the "messy" sound problem you report. Have you got anywhere with the dealer?

0 0 0