Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Guys

About to purchase New Audi A6 SE Exec Saloon struggling with Colours and shall I pay £400 for privacy glass is it worth it

Looking at Mythos Black few negative comments re cleaning
    Ibis white over glacier white is it best to save £675
    Tornado Grey current favourite
    and matedor Red outsider looks better on website than pictures on the A4

all opinions welcome

Thanks

0 0 0

2. Re: New Audi A6 Colour Choice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Got an glacier while A6 Avant at the moment and have to say I much prefer it over the ibis white, the colour has a much greater depth. However I'm just about to order another A6 and this time have gone for moonlight blue as I saw one in the showroom and the colour really does suit the car.

Would like Nagaro blue but not paying £2,155 for paint!

0 1 0

3. Re: New Audi A6 Colour Choice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered a Tornado grey Black Edition that arrived with the wrong spec so I rejected and returned it. I reordered BE in Mythos Black and it looks a beast. A real head turner. My opinion, and we're all different is the Tornado grey looked flat and the Mythos black looks class in the sunlight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: New Audi A6 Colour Choice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    A good way to think about it is when you are sitting inside and driving are you gonna care or see the colour of the car. £6-700 for paint could be used for some tasty options like wheels, light pack etc
    I've never been fussy about colours as long as it's not like bright pink. Prefer to spend on the toys, the things that make a difference to the car.
    Each to their own though.

0 0 0

5. Re: New Audi A6 Colour Choice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have always thought Daytona Grey is the best colour on any modern Audi, especially with a decent LSP finish... when glossy it looks awesome.

White I find hard to maintain a clean looking state for any length of time, which is similar to black... Black looks so well parked and moving when shiney, but the slightest layer of dust or dirt is easily noticed.

I've done the red car thing, and found other drivers hate red for some reason, and you become a target and are easily recognisable on the road... some times the colour of the car affects other drivers in so many distasteful ways.... When driving a red car I always have to think...(event + response= outcome)

I have never liked blue as a car colour, and I'm a big Subaru fan, but not blue ones with tacky gold wheels.

My A6 is Floret silver according to the "my audi" website, but my paint chart says different....LZ7G (quartz Grey) - however it refers to LZ7G/L5 as floret silver. I wonder if its a mix up of generations of VW and Audi on the paint chart... not to worry.

I hope you enjoy the car what ever colour you choose.

0 0 0

6. Re: New Audi A6 Colour Choice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    I have a s-line in mythos black and changing cars to a BE and have the same problem.

I'm thinking tornado grey as I like the look of it and not many in my area.

Widwow is bang on saying Mythos is great when parked and just cleaned but the slightest level of dust takes away the great look of the car.

I've managed to narrow it down to tornado or daytona and will decide next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

7. Re: New Audi A6 Colour Choice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Mine is Daytona and love it, however if I was speccing the car today, I think I'd probably be tempted by Gotland Green

0 0 0

8. Re: New Audi A6 Colour Choice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I have had 2 black black editions on the trot, have now got a daytona grey black edition.

Have to say both black and the grey look the best. The grey just edges it for practicality as it still looks good after a couple of days and any stone chips don't seem to show up as much as they did on the black ones

not fussed by white ones. last red car was an XR3i back in the day

0 0 0

9. Re: New Audi A6 Colour Choice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I love my Tornado Grey. Having had black previously it's very practical and different to Daytona Grey which seems ubiquitous.
    image.jpg

0 0 0

10. Re: New Audi A6 Colour Choice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Pany - that looks fantastic. I'm assuming you have lunar silver also.

I currently have it on my mythos black and love it.

That pic alone may have sold it for me, just to decide if it's the Quattro or BE ultra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast