Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swed1 View Post
    Interesting - I can view the lock settings and check the box for mirrors, but nothing happens. Left the car off for a three day Ceramic Pro treatment today. I will take a look on Friday when I get it back, take a picture and post, so you can see if it is different from yours Reuben.
    There is a software update for this issue. My A6 BE was the in the dealers yesterday having the update installed. Now my mirrors fold automatically when the car is first locked. There is a thread on here regarding this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 1 0

2. Re: Auto folding mirrrors new 2016 A6 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi
    I managed to get Leicester Audi to do the software update, so happy mirrors fold and double unlock issues sorted, but Bluetooth update has meant I can not control music streaming on mmi as I could before, so can not see title /track details, move forward,backward on song choices etc
    Anyone had this issue?

0 0 0

3. Re: Auto folding mirrrors new 2016 A6 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just an update for those from the North east, my BE was in Tyneside Audi today and it's finally had the MMI software update done and all problems are now fixed!
    A6 Ultra S-tronic Black Edition in Glacier White with 20" Matt Titaniums

0 0 0

4. Re: Auto folding mirrrors new 2016 A6 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bipon View Post
    Hi
    I managed to get Leicester Audi to do the software update, so happy mirrors fold and double unlock issues sorted, but Bluetooth update has meant I can not control music streaming on mmi as I could before, so can not see title /track details, move forward,backward on song choices etc
    Anyone had this issue?
    I've found that I don't get the album artwork unless plugged in via USB, also when using BT it seems to revert back to the top of the artist/album list when you click back which is a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

5. Re: Auto folding mirrrors new 2016 A6 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You can set these through MMI option which then recognise the key you used at the time. See handbook.

0 0 0

6. Re: Auto folding mirrrors new 2016 A6 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    At last!! after a further complaint to Audi UK about this issue, they arranged for my car to be booked into Lincoln Audi who were fully aware of the software update. Spent half an hour there and all sorted - mirrors auto-fold!

0 0 0

7. Re: Auto folding mirrrors new 2016 A6 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazmo View Post
    For those interested I was called about this update by Basingstoke Audi last week. I took the car in today and they did it while I waited.
    It takes about 30 mins to complete the mmi update and all works fine afterwards.
    I had another thread asking about this update and was directed here so..
    Can you pls tell me the name of who you dealt with, as I took my 2016 BE ultra(non tech pack) to Basingstoke for a service at the end of July, and asked about this update(unaware of this thread) and was told there was no update by the service guy who said he had spoken with the master tech and he confirmed the no update
    Thanks

0 0 0

8. Re: Auto folding mirrrors new 2016 A6 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Wolverhampton Audi want me to drop the car off at 730am for a whole day for diagnostics under warranty, courtesy car available at a cost and 1 month wait??
    No updates available according to service clerk.

0 0 0

9. Re: Auto folding mirrrors new 2016 A6 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgarden View Post
    Wolverhampton Audi want me to drop the car off at 730am for a whole day for diagnostics under warranty, courtesy car available at a cost and 1 month wait??
    No updates available according to service clerk.
    I have to say that I've never really been happy with Wolverhampton Audi

0 0 0

10. Re: Auto folding mirrrors new 2016 A6 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    From Audi uk:

Thank you for your patience whilst we looked into this for you. We have discussed your query with our Technical Support Team, who have advised that these options specified above are unavailable for your Audi. If it was possible to set these features up, the options would be available in your MMI system which you have already checked. It is also important to note that the owner's manual is generic and not specific to your vehicle. We appreciate that there may be third party companies who can modify the features to make these options available however, these would not be Audi approved modifications. We apologise for any disappointment this may cause to you. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

What now??

0 0 0

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast