Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Hi Q7 owners

good news just taken my car in today to Audi and been told there is a new software update

wont know what vershion it is till I get the car back or what fixes or changes take place

the only thing I know at the moment is the

Train times
    Airport times
    fuel prices
    etc

have been updated so watch this space

M

2 0 0

2. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    Hi Q7 owners

good news just taken my car in today to Audi and been told there is a new software update

wont know what vershion it is till I get the car back or what fixes or changes take place

the only thing I know at the moment is the

Train times
    Airport times
    fuel prices
    etc

have been updated so watch this space

M
    Thanks for letting us know. Mine is going in on Thursday so will speak to the dealer tomorrow to see if I can get it added.

0 0 0

3. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Is there anyway of checking if there are any software updates/recalls available without having to contact Audi? and what exactly the software update will do?

Apparently mine needs to be updated for something to do with a "software gateway" - no idea what this means but it's gonna take at least 2 and a half hours!?!?

0 0 0

4. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Not easily unfortunately, really by only getting on side with your Service Department can you find out what is going on behind the scenes

I've emailed my dealer too to double check

The CAN Gateway is the main communication bus that links all the modules in the car together.
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

5. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    Not easily unfortunately, really by only getting on side with your Service Department can you find out what is going on behind the scenes

I've emailed my dealer too to double check

The CAN Gateway is the main communication bus that links all the modules in the car together.
    Thanks Andy... intriguing...

0 0 0

6. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    I didn't know nothing about it till I walked in this morning and the service guy said

mind you I'm having prob with the Audi connect every few weeks I go to get into the car start up and the SIM card does not show on the screen
    phone does but no SIM card you can take it out try to reconnect it do a search play with setting but nothing

without touching anything if you go into settings and do a factory reset on only the Audi connect system reboots and all back to normal again
    so guessing there going to try and fix this with an update hence why they told me right away about update

i said about trains and airport times and guy said this is on the list of updates

will try and get service guy to copy the list of updates so I can post

M

0 1 0

7. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Or it might be issue with Pasenger Airbag! Meaning it is turned on even though nobody sits there. Of there is passenger however it does not lit up!!!

0 0 0

8. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Had my car a week and a few times the data sim has stopped being recognised, first time popping it in and out fixed it but the last time it only started showing again the next day. Will definitely be on to dealer to get this update if possible. Original 4m Q7 never did this.
    Cheers

1 0 0

9. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    T
    Quote Originally Posted by JMB7 View Post
    Had my car a week and a few times the data sim has stopped being recognised, first time popping it in and out fixed it but the last time it only started showing again the next day. Will definitely be on to dealer to get this update if possible. Original 4m Q7 never did this.
    Cheers
    hi JMB

Im glad I'm not the only one was going mad with this

next time it happens just go into settings and factory reset and just reset the Audi connect nothing else see if it then works again

bad news on that front Audi just told me they can find a fault with the Audi connect sim hmmmm unless the software update fixes this

it happen to me twice in the first 2 weeks then happen again fri just gone but was a month since it last happen
    last as I'm not the only one they may listen more

thanks for letting me know

M

1 0 0

10. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Just spoke to the dealer about any software updates as mine is in tomorrow and he said nothing is showing up but will double check tomorrow. I am on Software version 0442 with media driver ending 095PROD-1.

Andy / Max - are you on the same?

0 0 0

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast