0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    I was surprised I must say as not seeing anything anywhere about it
    was waiting for dealer to say nope
    but they was ahead of me makes a change lo

is sunroof all fixed now?
    Not sure mate! It doesn't happen when it's really wet so probably won't known for a few days.
    Former Q7 owner

1 0 0

2. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    My car's just been in for 72F8 and Audi have told me they have also carried out 45E7. I'm a little confused because I thought 45E7 only affected ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control?) which my car doesn't have.

0 0 0

3. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nbedford View Post
    My car's just been in for 72F8 and Audi have told me they have also carried out 45E7. I'm a little confused because I thought 45E7 only affected ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control?) which my car doesn't have.
    It says ACC can be affected by it, but the fix applies to the ABS unit, not the ACC unit specifically

Andy
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

4. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Thanks for clarifying Andy

1 0 0

5. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Looks like we are no up to version 0917 - took this pic of a MY17 car in the dealership yesterday. Anybody know what this version comes with? I noticed on the navigation screen that the chequered flag is now animated. I wonder if thats part of the software update or an actually hardware improvement. Graphics felt snappier than my MY16 model.IMG_0304.jpg

0 1 0

6. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    I remember someone mentioning the animated flag before. Not sure how much change there is in hardware, but I presume it's updated to handle the eSIM and additional remote services that came with MY17.
    Former Q7 owner

0 0 0

7. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    I think it was 0678 that first came with the MY17 and had the embedded sim then I guess this year they went to 0917

i guess that the MY18 due may time will then change again
    never understand why the dealer never seem to get an update
    last time I spoke to my dealer the never software they had was 0358
    and when I had a new mmi fitted couple of months ago it still came back with 0442

NEMO if you read this did you ever get your pre sense sorted out?

0 0 0

8. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    I think it was 0678 that first came with the MY17 and had the embedded sim then I guess this year they went to 0917

i guess that the MY18 due may time will then change again
    never understand why the dealer never seem to get an update
    last time I spoke to my dealer the never software they had was 0358
    and when I had a new mmi fitted couple of months ago it still came back with 0442

NEMO if you read this did you ever get your pre sense sorted out?
    Hey Max,

PreSense still has a mind of its own...jolts the brakes every now and then for what appears to be no apparent reason, rightly or wrongly I've learnt to live with it. However has once I would say reacted correctly for me when the car in front just slammed on his brakes.

The worst however was in the first Q7 where it happened on the M40 with not a car, pedestrian, tree, aeroplane or road cone in sight...

As for getting it sorted, nothing has really happened that I know of unless they applied any updates when they last had the car a few months back for that ticking noise etc.

1 2 0

9. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by satyp View Post
    the car has finally been dropped to the detailer until the weekend now .. Was about to cancel the detailing too

So just got the 1st lingering hiccup with the car..

Had tried shut all Windows and open all Windows with the keydfob when we were picking up the car as the last Q7 also had it, ticked the fold mirrors later that night..all worked up until Sunday eve when the app said the drivers side window is open..so went to car played around a bit more and made sure the window was shut and thought nothing of it..

Checked the app before going to detailers a little earlier and says window is still open.

Checked the car and observed as below:-

1. Long press on all Windows except driver side auto opens and shuts them.

2. Long press on open and lock buttons No Longer opens and shuts the Windows.

Joy o joy.. And car is w:ith detailer rest of the week

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk
    Just reading back on this thread and spotted this issue that SATYP had. I'm getting all of these issues and also the app keeps showing the driver's window as down.

SATYP, did you manage to get to the bottom of it?

I'm getting a list of small issues together for the dealer to look into before sending it in.

Any help appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 1 0

10. Re: Q7 4M Software Update 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    Hey Max,

PreSense still has a mind of its own...jolts the brakes every now and then for what appears to be no apparent reason, rightly or wrongly I've learnt to live with it. However has once I would say reacted correctly for me when the car in front just slammed on his brakes.

The worst however was in the first Q7 where it happened on the M40 with not a car, pedestrian, tree, aeroplane or road cone in sight...

As for getting it sorted, nothing has really happened that I know of unless they applied any updates when they last had the car a few months back for that ticking noise etc.
    I don't think any of us have had a software version change so surly we are due one soon

ive had the pre sense go off a few times for no reason but not to a full stop when driving

apart from about 4 times reversing in a space the first time it happen it made me nearly s my self
    i really thought I'd hit a solid post of some thing and getting out the car thinking the worse
    yet nothing there phew

and I was a car length or more away from the little hedge behind in the parking space

was it you or one of the others on here where they was honing round the corner at speed and a motorbike came the other way
    and the car applied the full brakes for no real reason?

only yesterday I had the pre sense pop up at speed as car in front prob 5 car lengths away slightly broke to turn right no reason to prime the pre sense although thank god the car didn't brake

0 1 0

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast