Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Forgot this one too.........

Module Byte Bit Desc Result
    13 Auto Dist. Reg 02 05 Overtaking right prevention Switches off RH Lane front vehicle detection / ACC allows undertaking

0 1 0

2. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 3rd March 2019 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evadT3CR View Post
    Hello all & thanks Andy for the thread.

I have a 2019 Touareg III running on the same MLBevo platform in Australia , and have hit the same brick wall regarding TSR (VZA) enablement using only VCDS with HEX-NET.
    I am going to invest in a VCP now to do the parameterisation of the A5 camera.

Some successful coding I have done so far as follow, which may be of interest to some?

Module Byte Bit Desc Result
    09 Cent. Elect. 02 02 drl_break_active DRL's switch off when in P & Elec. brake on
    09 Cent. Elect. 02 03 sl_at_drl,active Rear tails on with DRL
    46 Central Conv. 21 05 high brake light to indicate virtual pedal trigger (emergency braking) also momentery on with foot gesture boot opening
    5F Information Electr. 23 01 Initial disclaimer _on switch off "nag screen" …..please follow traffic regulations at all times.
    Thanks for sharing. Yes you need vcp for VZE. Good luck.
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

3. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seat Symmetry + Passenger Seat Control

Description: For Q7 (4M) cars that have BOTH Driver and Passenger memory seats installed (with the buttons in the doors) you can make both the drivers seat and passenger seat "line up" so they are symmetrical. In addition, you can move the passenger seat using the seat movement buttons on the drivers seat. This change enables these features if you have ONLY Driver Memory Seat installed
    Notes: Not been tested on Q7 4M cars that have neither driver or driver/passenger memory seats installed but it should work. You need to do the SAME coding in Modules 06 and 36.
    Usage: Once coded, go into MMI, Car / Vehicle Settings / Seats. A new option for Passenger Seat will have appeared. There will be 2 options inside. One to line both front seats up together, and the other to move the passenger seat with the driver seat movement buttons
    Risk: Low

Coding:

1. Module 06 - Passenger Seat Module & Module 36 - Driver Seat Module
    2. Coding
    3. Long coding
    4. Long coding helper (VCDS)
    5. Byte 2
    6. Tick "Bit 5"
    7. Byte 6
    8. Tick "Bit 1"
    9. Exit
    10. Do It

Coding Screenshot 1
    Coding Screenshot 2

Screenshots of Seat Symmetry Enabled
    Video of Seat Symmetry working without Passenger Memory Seat buttons installed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment 31905
    I can't find module 6 in my 2018 Q7. Any idea why?

0 0 0

4. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 22/11/2016 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you ever figure out where module 6 can be found? I have the same issue.

0 0 0

5. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 3rd March 2019 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Audi changed the seat wiring from 2018 models onwards. If you didn't order passenger memory seats from factory then they didn't install the seat module under the seat.(module 06)

Take a look under your driver seat. On the underside of the seat you'll see a box with plugs in it. (Module 36). Now go look under your passenger seat, there won't be one.

Cheers

Andy
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 1 0

6. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 3rd March 2019 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderSXB View Post
    Hi.

I made an account and got one e-mail banned at registration because why not?

Andy - Hi, thanks for the information regarding evo platform or q7 4M. Most of my codings are done for MQB, PQ vw, skoda, seat. So yesterday i wanted to look at what people have done to their Q7's. I red all 61 pages in this topic and i got everything working what was needed.

Remote open/close tailgate.
    chrips, beeps, tuuts.
    DLR option to MMi
    ACC options to MMi
    etc.

And now the thing that I wanted to talk about.

Enable Easy Entry for Drivers Seat

Description: By Default Q7 (4M) cars that have the electric steering column option, the drivers seat will move back automatically when the car is turned off and the drivers door is opened to allow easy exit of the vehicle. In addition, when unlocking the car and opening the drivers door the drivers seat will move back to allow easy entry and upon starting the car the seat will move forward back to the last position. If you have Convenience/Advanced Key and Driver Memory seats then when you start the car the seat will move to whatever memory recall is stored on the key used to unlock the car (linked with button 1 or 2 of the driver memory seat buttons in the door trim). This change enables this feature when the electric steering column is not installed.
    Notes: This has not been tested on a Q7 4M without driver memory seat buttons, but it should work. Also, you may find the Easy Entry option "greyed out" in the mmi. If so, lock the car, wait 30 seconds then unlock and try the menu option again.
    Usage: Once configured get out at lock the car and wait 30 seconds, go back into car and start electrics, you should see Easy Entry option under "Vehicle Settings / Seats / Drivers Seat". Make sure its ticked.
    Risk: Low.

Coding:

1. Module 09 Central Electrics
    2. Coding
    3. Long Coding
    4. Long Coding Helper
    5. Byte 14
    6. Tick Bit 2 (easy_entry_steering_column_via_mmi_configurable,a ctive)
    7. Exit
    8. Do It

Coding:

1. Module 36 Seat Memory Driver
    2. Coding
    3. Long Coding
    4. Long Coding Helper
    5. Byte 3
    6. Tick Bit 6 (Easy_Entry_front,0=not active / 1=active)
    7. Exit
    8. Do It

This is not all that is needed.
    What I found yesterday...

You need to enable 4-5 adaptions in MMI to get the seat to move back. Oh and the car I worked on did not have memory buttons on the door but seat modules were accessible (Using Hex-Net).

So the 2 codings in 09 and 36 are correct. What you could try, siis to enable adaptions:

5F

Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration
    Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_after_disclaimer
    Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_clamp_15_off
    Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_over_threshold_hig h
    Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_standstill

Activate all, reboot MMi. tick entry assist. Enjoy

I think that After disclaimer and Standstill is not needed, but i haven't had my time with the car to test it.

BR,

S.

Hi SanderSXB, i read that you were able to code remote open/close tailgate with remote, are you able to share more info? Thanks.

0 0 0

7. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 3rd March 2019 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sbc55 View Post
    Hi SanderSXB, i read that you were able to code remote open/close tailgate with remote, are you able to share more info? Thanks.

Sorry for not answering...i'll check the coding and get back at you!

0 0 0

8. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Anyone know exactly what is needed to add ACC and active lane assist? I have pre sense city, 360 camera, camera based traffic recognition, extended pedestrian protection measure, and something called cruise control plus according to myAudi.

0 0 0

9. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    You will have to install a compatible abs pump and radars.

0 0 0

10. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Okay I saw something about people enabling lane assist on an Audi A6 I believe with out adding anything, is that possible on the Q7?

0 0 0

Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast