0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Enable Ability to lock car with Engine running

Description: By Default Q7 (4M) cars can't be locked via the lock button on the keyfob or the button on the door (if you have convenience key) if the engine is running. This change enables the car to be locked while the engine is running. This is useful to say, for example warm the car up but keep it locked on your driveway.
    Notes: If you having folding mirrors, they do not retract once you lock the car.
    Usage: Once configured start car engine, get out car and lock. Engine will remain running.
    Risk: Low.

Coding:

1. Module 46 - Central Convenience
    2. Coding
    3. Long Coding
    4. Long Coding Helper
    5. Byte 9
    6. Tick Bit 7
    7. Exit
    8. Do It

ODBEleven Coding:

1. Module 46 Control Module "Comfort System"
    2. Coding
    3. Find "central_locking_system_lock_unlock_at_engine_runni ng"
    4. Value is set to "Not Active"
    5. Change Value to "Active"
    6. Apply

*Thanks to JOEREZ for sharing this coding change
    Quick reply to say I successfully did this adaptation today in 10 seconds after having to endure a couple of cold mornings sitting in the car waiting for it to defrost. Very happy with it, looking forward to using it in action on a cold morning! Thanks!

0 0 0

2. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 3rd March 2019 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    Hi Richard

I'll try take a look at this during the course of next couple of days too as per PM's

Cheers

Hello Andy.
    Did you find how to disable automatic rear wiper?

0 0 0

3. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I tried to do this (below) on VAG-COM - but it messed up the rear heated seats, whenever they were pressed it would switch off after 10 seconds (SQ7 MY18) any ideas or solutions? I have reverted the coding back and the heated seats are fine now but would like to get this mod to work.

Disable Child Lock on Rear Heating Controls when Child Lock buttons enabled in Drivers door

Description: For Q7 (4M) cars that have the "Deluxe" rear heating controls (in the middle between the front seats with the LCD display etc), if you have the Child Lock buttons switched on via the driver's door buttons to stop the rear doors from being opened from the inside, this also disables the rear heating controls from being used. Instead when you attempt to use them a "Padlock" symbol is displayed. This change disables that so the rear doors can still be child lock "protected" but the rear heating controls will work.
    Notes: Only tested on the "Deluxe" rear heating controls with the LCD screen and the red/blue heater controls.
    Usage: Enable the Child Lock buttons on the drivers door trim by the window up/down controls and the rear doors will be child lock protected from opening from the inside, however the rear heating controls will still be changeable.
    Risk: Low

Adaption:

1. Module 28 - HVAC Rear
    2. Coding
    3. Long Coding Helper
    4. Byte 11
    5. Untick Bit 7 (child_proof_lock,0=not installed / 1=installed)
    6. Tick "Soft Reset" (in the Long Coding Helper in VCDS)
    7. Do it

If using ODBEleven you may need to "reboot" the HVAC Rear Module (Module 28) using the reboot option in ODBEleven. I dont have ODBEleven but there should be one. Otherwise you may find the rear HVAC controls just Flashing on/off.

0 0 0

4. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Andy,

I have a 2018 Q7 with only drivers side seat memory and it doesn't seem like the Seat Symmetry + Passenger Seat Control coding works because I'm missing the passenger side seat module (I forget if it's module 06 or 36). Is there a way to get seat symmetry for Q7s with only the driver seat memory?

EDIT --- I see you answered this already Andy... missed your response.Thank you so much!

0 0 0

5. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 3rd March 2019 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Would I be able to purchase the module and just plug it into the passenger side so that seat symmetry works?

0 0 0

6. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    any luck with these four? these sound great

0 0 0

7. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 16-08-2018 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Connected to OBDEleven after a long time (got my 2020 Q7 yesterday) and found now you need to open the hood/bonnet to save any changes. Cannot remember if that was always the case.

0 0 0

8. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 16-08-2018 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUsers View Post
    Connected to OBDEleven after a long time (got my 2020 Q7 yesterday) and found now you need to open the hood/bonnet to save any changes. Cannot remember if that was always the case.
    Every Audi from MY2018.

0 0 0

9. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 16-08-2018 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retom View Post
    Every Audi from MY2018.
    Didn't know that - my previous one 2017 model.
    Now, having said that though, last two changes I made, without opening the hood - didn't ask me to open it.

0 0 0

10. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 16-08-2018 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Was there a code for enabling Video in Motion (VIM)? I did on my old one but cannot seem to find it here anymore.
    (using OBDEleven of course )

0 0 0

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast