1. Which Colour? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Hi guys, I'm about to order my Q7, and this forum has been brilliant in helping me make my mind up about things, and learning about the car, so thank you!

However the one thing I cannnot make my mind up on and I'm going around in circles trying to decide, is the colour. I know it's very subjective, but I'd love to hear your views, and what you ordered, and ideally photos

I had decided on the Daytona Grey, but then thought perhaps Graphite Grey looks better. Then once I've decided it's between those two, I start wondering about the Sepang Blue again, which is where I started when I first decided to buy the Q7!

I've seen them all in the flesh, but not side by side which may have helped! (and sometimes I think the Ink Blue would look good, although not seen one)

Arghhhh

0 0 0

2. Re: Which Colour?! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forum and you'll find we all have our views on colour as per one of the other threads!
    Whichever colour you choose make sure you're happy with.

I went Daytona and am happy with it.

Sepang is great and I would've gone for it but at the time i got my car I couldn't see one in the flesh.

Graphite Grey is also nice and better set off on some of the two tone wheels

0 0 0

3. Re: Which Colour?! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Here is a tip I used, as you cannot see all cars in all colours at a dealership. I went to the Audi UK site, searched for used cars and filtered on the current Q7, once done you will see a variety of colours, spec and wheel combinations to give you a better idea.

I've gone for the Sepang Blue, most car orders seems to be grey, black or white but Sepang is rare in comparison. Don't forget there is the new Garnet red which is on the SQ7 if you look around for images/youtube but its an Audi Exclusive paint so a bit more expensive.

0 0 0

4. Re: Which Colour?! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Just been through the "Sepang or Daytona" dilemma myself and I've plumped for Sepang. Saw an S Line in Sepang up close the other day and it looks magnificent...I've not seen a Daytona one in the flesh yet though. That Garnet Red that Bathurst mentioned is stunning in the pictures but you can forget it at £2,155! I'll stick with Sepang which is still a great colour.
    MY17 SQ7, Sepang Blue, 22s, and lots of toys.
    MY16 Passat Bluemotion GT, Reflex Silver, 19s, only a few toys.

0 1 0

5. Re: Which Colour? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Happy with my Daytona and when I collected, dealer had a graphite grey in the showroom. Quite a subtle difference but Daytona is darker
    Former Q7 owner

0 0 0

6. Re: Which Colour? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    The garnet red looks amazing, but Sepang Blue is definitely a looker.

Then I love Datona grey... and white with the black styling pack

or do a me and wrap it. lol

Edit: I just realised this post doesnt help you at all. Sorry!
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

7. Re: Which Colour? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srbsq7 View Post
    Happy with my Daytona and when I collected, dealer had a graphite grey in the showroom. Quite a subtle difference but Daytona is darker
    I use the same showroom as srbsq7 and looked at the same car. On YouTube etc the Graphite looked great but in the flesh had a brown tinge. I travelled around local dealers to view colours in the flesh. Saw Daytona and went for it, no regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

8. Re: Which Colour? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thakey17 View Post
    I use the same showroom as srbsq7 and looked at the same car. On YouTube etc the Graphite looked great but in the flesh had a brown tinge. I travelled around local dealers to view colours in the flesh. Saw Daytona and went for it, no regrets.

No regrets on he colour too. When I saw that one though, it had the 21" wheels which i'd nearly gone for which i do still somewhat regret!!
    Former Q7 owner

0 0 0

9. Re: Which Colour? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srbsq7 View Post
    No regrets on he colour too. When I saw that one though, it had the 21" wheels which i'd nearly gone for which i do still somewhat regret!!
    For me when I saw the 21" titanium wheels on the demo that they had I was sold. I was not a huge fan of the new Q7 looks at first until I saw one with those wheels. Wheels can make a car. Needless to say now I love the look of the Q.

0 0 0

10. Re: Which Colour? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I originally wanted Sepang blue but at the time it was more expensive and the other half talked me out of it saying it might be too bright on a big car.

I settled for Daytona grey and liked it alot. Had problems with my original Q7 and the courtesy car they gave me was florret silver. Over the time I had the courtesy car I fell in love with the silver (also looked cleaner for longer) and when they couldn't fix mine I opted for florret silver on the replacement which is due next week!

0 0 0

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast