All,

Quite new to this forum so bear with me. I've recently purchased an 11 Reg Avant (4G) and I'm desperately happy with the car, it's awesome. One annoyance is the lack of DAB as part of the MMI. My question to you all is threefold:

1. My local Audi Dealer (Preston) informs me that the MMI I have (3G Low) is not DAB 'prepped' and therefore cannot accept aftermarket solutions such as Fistune DAB from Kufatec. Is this true or are they just being, how should I say....unhelpful? If they are correct am I stuck without a DAB option?
2. I appear to have a DAB antenna pre-installed in the left rear quaterlight wiindow. Can the forum members please confirm this is indeed a DAB antenna or a normal AM/FM antenna?
3. Assuming the dealership are incorrect and I can augment the system with the Fistune Option I assume I will need the Fistune DAB kit and the associated Antenna Amplifier? I'm assuming this isn't present in the C-Pillar and will be required?
4. Actually, I have a fourth! Where's the Radio Unit in the Avant 4G? Is it below the left hand C-Pillar? What trim do you need to remove to get at it?

The other related question I have regards workshop manuals and the best place to get hold of one? Taking the car to bits is a little daunting without some guidance. I've seen screen shots on this forum from the manuals but would like a copy if they're available?

Many thanks in advance, Matt