1. Bluetooth options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am new to the Audi TT club and have just purchased a MK1 TT 225 on an 04 plate with 52k miles. Lovely car and very happy with it. My question is I would like to add bluetooth hands free option to the car. Currently I have the audi concert HU. See pic.

I have found the Dension BT lite option. They are around £150 with the microphone option to be installed near the interior lights.

I was wondering what other options there may be.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

0 0 0

2. Re: Bluetooth options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Someone out there must have fitted bluetooth to a MK1 TT. Come on guys where are you?

0 0 0

3. Re: Bluetooth options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OK. I have done my own research and decided to go with Dension BT lite option. I have bought the Audi square microphone so I can fit in the grill in the headliner and the ipod cable. The kit was really easy to fit. Plug and play onto the back of the Concert 2 HU. Ground and mute wires need to be in the correct place. Works a treat. All in all cost around £160. Took about an hour to install.

0 0 0

4. Re: Bluetooth options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You can get a Bluetooth connection

http://www.xcarlink.co.uk/product.ph...1&cat=0&page=1

0 0 0

5. Re: Bluetooth options 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I ended up with the Dension Gateway Bt lite. I purchased the official Audi square microphone for the ceiling vent from kufatec. I also purchase the ipod cable that plugs into the Dension gateway. Links below
    Ersatzteil - Mikrofon, Audi rechteckig - - FISCON Bluetooth Freisprecheinrichtung

Gateway Lite BT | Dension

0 0 0