Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey All,

Please be kind, this is my first post on the forum... migrating from a rice burner (Mitsi Evo).

So, having taken delivery of my shiny new A4 Avant TFSi, I am trying to set up all the Audi Connect bits and pieces.

I think I have done everything right so far, I have set up an account at my.audi.com, I have created a PIN, received and entered an mTAN code, been able to log in to my My.Audi account via the MMI in the car.

However, I am trying to complete the final stage to enable things like remote locking via the App etc, which is to enter the Vehicle ID from the plastic tag supplied with the keys into the MMI, via a User Management menu under Audi Connect. However, I don't appear to have a User Management menu, anywhere!!

Im sure I am doing something daft or missed a step somewhere, but I have been back over the instructions and can't for the life of me see what it is. Can anyone help please?!

Other than that, the Car seems lovely so far! More bells and whistles and trickery than enough

Appreciate any help that anyone can give?!

Many thanks, Chris.

0 0 0

2. Re: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome and glad you're enjoying the new car.

Afraid that all I can say is that if it is in there I haven't tracked it down yet either! The manual says something like "these features are being finalised at time of printing" which I guess means that it wasn't finished in time. Has anybody else followed this up?
    Audi A4 (B9) Avant 3.0 TDI (272) Quattro with lots of toys

0 0 0

3. Re: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi. No but I do have the same problem and yes the same comment in the manual. Currently the specific instruction they send in an email to go to the User management section in the MMI doesn't exist. Hopefully they will do a software update soon, Total bummer if they don't.

0 0 0

4. Re: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi!
    I'm facing exactly the same issue.
    I've tried everything but could not complete the procedure as I'm not able to locate "Audi Connect User Management " under Audi Connect token in car MMI.
    Neither Audi support in Norway nor the dealer has any clear answer to my query.
    Has anyone here found solution for this issue?
    Any help from anyone is appreciated.
    Many thanks!
    DSM6

0 1 0

5. Re: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I also have the same problem.

I spoke to Audi Customer Services and they talked me through a few things but it's definitely not there.

I have it booked in for next week for them to look at.

0 0 0

6. Re: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have just got my new S4 and have the same issue.

0 0 0

7. Re: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Good, So I'm not going mad? and Audi have forgotten the whole user validation part of AUDI CONNECT.....
    So nice to know I was not being stupid and not finding the MENU part for PIN entry from my.audi WEBSITE.

thx gents.....
    2016 (B9) A4 Saloon S line 3.0 TDI quattro 272 PS tiptronic
    2012 (C7) A6 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Line, S-tronic, Sports Diff. 242PS
    2010 (C6) A6 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Line, Tiptronic, Le Mans. 233PS

0 0 0

8. Re: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    So, I had mine in yesterday (for another reason) and I asked them to look into this.

They did some digging and spent quite a bit of time with me going through this and logging into myaudi and their own systems. The answer eventually appeared to come from the manual....

There's a section on Advanced Vehicle Control Services (remote lock/unlock, fuel levels, etc). A paragraph (sorry can't remember which bit, will dig it out and add later) says that this is not available unless you have the Emergency Call service (SOS buttons up by the rear view mirror).

Mine doesn't have this so it looks like that's why you can't assign the key user as there's not much point if it's not going to work anyway :-(.

The engineer was going to call his tech support and confirm all this and come back to me so I'll post an update when he does.

0 0 0

9. Re: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    This feature is not on UK models until build week 30 this year.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Audi A6 S Line 2011 C7, 2.0TDI, Brilliant Black, tech pack, 19" S line alloys, folding mirrors.

0 0 0

10. Re: Audi Connect User Management - Not in MMI? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregpawley View Post
    This feature is not on UK models until build week 30 this year.
    Does it require specific hardware (not present on older vehicles), or could it be enabled via a software update?

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast