Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wardienet View Post
    I’m guessing that if you leave it in Dynamic all the time then you probably end up in D at point re after restart? Mine goes to S initially too but does keep revs very high for fun!
    If you’re desperate for an S+ trade in for SQ7! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that desperate...

Starting price for SQ7 is 116000£ in Norway.
    This includes 41000£ tax. Insane!

0 0 0

2. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    I have just upgraded from an A6 Avant to a Q7 e-tron.

I have noticed that the 12v power socket in the luggage area is only energised when the mmi is on. The A6 (2007) was powered all the time.

When travelling overseas we like to take a powered cold box with us. It seems that this will no longer cool when we are out of the car. Disappointing .

I presume that there is no easy way round this.

Cheers

0 1 0

3. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by papadelta View Post

I have noticed that the 12v power socket in the luggage area is only energised when the mmi is on. The A6 (2007) was powered all the time.

When travelling overseas we like to take a powered cold box with us. It seems that this will no longer cool when we are out of the car. Disappointing .

Cheers
    Bummer. Ironic given the large quantity of batteries to sustain 12v output with the engine off!

Q7 MY16 272PS S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
    | Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating |

0 0 0

4. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

Cheers
    Ring RPP265 Heavy Duty Power Pack

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
    Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro (272 HP) S-Line
    (Gone) A6 C6 AVANT 2.7TDI SE MANUAL
    Hers - Mk. VII Golf '15' 2.0 TDI BlueMotion

0 0 0

5. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ragebe View Post
    Ring RPP265 Heavy Duty Power Pack

Thanks ragebe, but a bit over the top for my requirements. Don't need to start car or inverter.

However, in principle, it is a very good idea.

What I need is a small 12v power pack that I can charge from the car's socket while we are under way, that then powers the coolbox, while we are away from the vehicle, such as over night.

Any ideas?

0 0 0

6. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    Thanks ragebe, but a bit over the top for my requirements. Don't need to start car or inverter.

However, in principle, it is a very good idea.

What I need is a small 12v power pack that I can charge from the car's socket while we are under way, that then powers the coolbox, while we are away from the vehicle, such as over night.

Any ideas?
    There are lots of solar-powered battery packs that might do the trick. I have a Ring pack (that only cost £45 a few years back) that I use as a 240V supply for my electric fool-proof.

I also have several ice-blocks such as these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Twin-Freeze.../dp/B002CACFTK that I leave in the cool box when using it, which lowers the temperature a bit.

Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro (272 HP) S-Line
    (Gone) A6 C6 AVANT 2.7TDI SE MANUAL
    Hers - Mk. VII Golf '15' 2.0 TDI BlueMotion

0 0 0

7. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    Yes its doable. I'm. Working out the coding to enable it.
    Andy - did you manage to find this park on park coding figured out? Scoured this thread but can't find it :-(

0 0 0

8. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pmendicott View Post
    Andy - did you manage to find this park on park coding figured out? Scoured this thread but can't find it :-(
    PM'd you Pmendicott, but the answer is "not yet"... If its in the ABS module it will be tough to find as Audi dont detail the coding in that module as a safety measure (I assume).

The easiest way to figure it out is to see if any Q7 globally has this from factory (assuming a specific region has it enabled) and then comparing the differences...
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

9. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    OK new find (for me anyway). A cosmetic but pretty cool one. The metal buttons for the heating controls (the up/down toggles) appear to have a capacitance-based touch sensitive thing. When I put my finger on them the relevant icon in the display above it grows larger with an animation. Just to give you feedback you’ve got the right button I presume, before you move it up/down. Unnecessary but cute.

Q7 MY16 272PS S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
    | Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating |

0 0 0

10. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Not sure if this has been said before, but you can actually dim the LED reading/map lights by touch and hold the outer edge of the light itself, the brightness will gradually reduce and then cycle back to high again once reached the lowest setting.

0 1 0

Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast