Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahin4114 View Post
    I certainly get it for changes to the bolsters and lower back support, can't recall seeing it for normal forward/backward or backrest tilt operations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It does give a pop up on the MMI screen if you press the memory seat button as well

​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

0 0 0

2. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    When doing an online search, 'as-the-crow-flies' is the distance first shown, indicated by an arrow with no filling.

IMG_20170804_1031137.jpg

When the car has decided on the road-route the arrow changes to filled and you get the actual driving distance.

IMG_20170804_1033207.jpg
    Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro (272 HP) S-Line
    (Gone) A6 C6 AVANT 2.7TDI SE MANUAL
    Hers - Mk. VII Golf '15' 2.0 TDI BlueMotion

0 4 0

3. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    That second row in the Disco is just bizarre. Having legs at that angle in the 3rd row you can live with as for most its occasional seats, but the second row???

Volvo XC90 v Audi Q7 v Land Rover Discovery 2018 - what's the best seven seat SUV? | Head2Head - YouTube
    Former Q7 owner

0 1 0

4. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boman5000 View Post
    I've never seen a seat position show up on my MMI. Is that typical for some people?
    Maybe if you have memory seats only... (it shows on mine, but then I have memory seats)... assumed it would be the same regardless... perhaps not?
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

5. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Hi guys, just wanted to say hi!
    Came back from holiday and then drifted way by piles of work, followed by office move then change in project etc. etc. but back in business now. Reading all the posts that missed now.

Just to conform, the car was absolutely fine to start after about three weeks of sitting duck in the car park, which I feared may not.

-S

0 2 0

6. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUsers View Post
    Hi guys, just wanted to say hi!
    Came back from holiday and then drifted way by piles of work, followed by office move then change in project etc. etc. but back in business now. Reading all the posts that missed now.

Just to conform, the car was absolutely fine to start after about three weeks of sitting duck in the car park, which I feared may not.

-S
    Welcome back sir!!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

7. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Wow, drive the Q7 for 11 months now and just this week discovered the red led on the rear wiper stalk.
    It annoyed me already longer that i had to push the button to see if the wiper was activated.
    The red led is just hidden behind the steering wheel in my position.
    It might help others to know (or i might be the only one)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

0 0 0

8. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRoelofs View Post
    Wow, drive the Q7 for 11 months now and just this week discovered the red led on the rear wiper stalk.
    It annoyed me already longer that i had to push the button to see if the wiper was activated.
    The red led is just hidden behind the steering wheel in my position.
    It might help others to know (or i might be the only one)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Lol yeah that was pointed out around a year ago on 4m finds not sure why it’s tucked away you can’t see it

Only yesterday I noticed with adaptive cruse if you move the stalk up or down it changes speed by 1 mph

But if you push stalk down further past the resistance I think it changes 5mph rather than 1 lol

Strange how you have a car for so long and still learn things

​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

0 1 0

9. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    Only yesterday I noticed with adaptive cruse if you move the stalk up or down it changes speed by 1 mph
    I don't think I have adaptive cruise (but just the std. one) and it does the same 1m thingy in my car.

-S

0 0 0

10. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUsers View Post
    I don't think I have adaptive cruise (but just the std. one) and it does the same 1m thingy in my car.

-S
    Yup. And push stalk all the way up or down and it will adjust in 5mph increments

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

0 0 0

Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast