Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Admiral aswell, even with the wrap and ABT engine ECU

Pull down (towards armrest) on the large MMI "knob" when in Nav or other mode to get a quick list of radio stations etc pop up in the middle to save you flicking back to the main MMI radio screen.
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 1 0

2. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    For those with Advanced key, just have the key on you and "kick" your leg under the middle of the rear bumper and the boot will open. Make a "kicking" action again and it will close. Handy if your holding bags of shopping etc.
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

3. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    Admiral aswell, even with the wrap and ABT engine ECU

Pull down (towards armrest) on the large MMI "knob" when in Nav or other mode to get a quick list of radio stations etc pop up in the middle to save you flicking back to the main MMI radio screen.
    Oh I thought that feature was part of someo ther250pound option ..

Does any anyone know if the thatcham cat 1 immobiliser is only available with “advanced key” option as, the info on the configurator suggests this which is odd &/or misleading?

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Picked mine up today so will take pic once it gets dark - just online following the speed camera instructions :-)

0 1 0

5. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by satyp View Post
    Anyone got any pictures of the door sill/footrest areas at night  time? Preferably on the Ambient package

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk
    Here are a couple of pics

IMG_2230.jpgIMG_2227.jpg
    Attached Images

1 4 0

6. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhud007 View Post
    For those with Advanced key, just have the key on you and "kick" your leg under the middle of the rear bumper and the boot will open. Make a "kicking" action again and it will close. Handy if your holding bags of shopping etc.
    So this feature actually exists? Cool and shame I don't have advanced key!

0 1 0

7. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo78 View Post
    So this feature actually exists? Cool and shame I don't have advanced key!
    It does. I had a go with this today and it works well. It's a bit noisy with the beeping if you kick to close.

0 0 0

8. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    I had this on my previous A6 and didn't use it much.

Big it misses for me on my Q7 over the A6 are advanced key (the big one), Bose, ACC, lane assist, 360 degree cameras, list could go on but is was one hell of a spec'd up motor.

Having said that would I want it back over the Q7.........not a chance.
    HIS - XC90 D5 R Design (sorry, had to be done)
    TOY - 2001 Westfield 2.1 SEW,172bhp SOLD TO MY BROTHER, I needed a PANERAI.
    HERS - 'R' New 7spd DSG and 310 rampant ones. 4.2 off the mark will do nicely

0 0 0

9. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srbsq7 View Post
    Here are a couple of pics

IMG_2230.jpgIMG_2227.jpg
    I knew I'd vaguely seen those lights on the footrest areas

This whole thing looks awesome esp the foot sill lighting for me , that wasn't there in the last q7.. Audi certainly have tried to make this a more visually appealing "Cabin & Cockpit" this time round

0 1 0

10. Re: 4M finds. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    Advanced Key Audi.JPG

Does Anyone know, If Audi have just worded this so that people pick this option?? I don't understand whY ANTI-THEFT would only be available only as part of selecting the advanced key. I'm quite sure it is AVAILABLE as standard, but the manual doesn't seem to indicate this?

Cheers
    Rgds

0 0 0

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast