If anyone would like a recommendation Bognor Regis way, try ND autos (Mark)
They have looked after many family and friends cars for years and not a bad word to be said about them, they can be busy such is their populatirty - buit very reasonably priced, they always provide options and an honest assement and sometimes(depending on the work done) call you back at some point just to make sure all is ok. Complete open book costings and they will always offer to show you what was replaced.

Ive just bought A Golf GTD mk7 and took my 2005 Polo GT (for sale soon) to see if anything needed doing or would do for any buyer, simply said 'no mate' gave her a service aswell when we done your cambelt (and all associated parts) at the start of the year. Good luck with the sale and you can advertise her here if you want as we know the car well. Top garage

I never thought I'd find someone as reliable as my ex's Uncle (Peter Grant - Dudley Motors in Portsmouth) who looked after my cars in Portsmouth for about 20 years when I lived their - he's 50 years a mechanic and never advertised! Both highly recommended both of them.