1. Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hi does anybody have a wiring comfort control module for sale. For an Audi A6 C5 Allroad 2.5 Tdi 2002/03 onwards that's the one at the passenger side off the right hand drive under the carpet.

Part numbers are. 4B0962258N 410.215/006/012 apparently the part number has to match.

Thank you.

0 0 0

2. Re: Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is the cheapest on Ebay Audi ALLROAD A6 Komfortsteuergerät Komfortelektronik 4B0962258N 410215/006/012 | eBay

Trade price at Audi is £274.50 or contact BBA Reman near me in Kent.

You'll need the unit paired to your car via VAGCOM to enable the key remotes to work. This unit controls c/l, e/w & alarm.

Hope this helps.

0 0 0

3. Re: Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks for your help.
    May I ask do you know if I can buy any one with a different part number or does it have to be the same as my own. Because the way I see it is. If I would have to get the unit vagcom then surely part number is not relevant. Just as long as it's from the same car.

0 0 0

4. Re: Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You need the same part number. I need one for my 2003 A6 (PN 4B0962258N). They are £100+ on Ebay but The older version (PN 4B0962258H) is £30! From what I understand the frequency is different for the remotes so the buttons won't open the doors or activate total closure, but your windows, c/l & alarm will still work. Do you know where your CCM is?

0 0 0

5. Re: Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalier740 View Post
    You need the same part number. I need one for my 2003 A6 (PN 4B0962258N). They are £100+ on Ebay but The older version (PN 4B0962258H) is £30! From what I understand the frequency is different for the remotes so the buttons won't open the doors or activate total closure, but your windows, c/l & alarm will still work. Do you know where your CCM is?
    Hi. Yes I know where mine is its under the passenger side carpet. I've checked it out it's as dry as a bone under there and the CCM looks like brand new. Mine is also the same part number as yours exactly. Do you know if the ccm also operates the interior lights and the safety central locking switch on the drivers door. £100 is a lot of cash to blow if it's not the ccm.
    Thanks.

0 0 0

6. Re: Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OP - have you tried drying out the CCM - I thought I needed a replacement but managed to salvage mine. Chris on these forums did mine. Might be worth dropping him a PM before you source a 2nd replacement.

0 0 0

7. Re: Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Imran T View Post
    OP - have you tried drying out the CCM - I thought I needed a replacement but managed to salvage mine. Chris on these forums did mine. Might be worth dropping him a PM before you source a 2nd replacement.
    Thanks for that Imran. But when I looked under the carpet to check the CCM. I was rather amazed that there was not a damp patch to be seen anywhere the CCM looks like it was only put in yesterday it's like new. No burning signs nor no sign of dry joints anywhere. As I say I'm not over reacting. It looks bang on. My problem I have is when I try to lock the doors from the switch on the drivers door it locks then unlocks. And nothing happens after. Also the interior lights come on randomly so I have had to turn them to the off position. So any advice on this little lot would be most grateful.
    Regards
    stoddy.

0 0 0

8. Re: Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stoddy2k01 View Post

Thanks for that Imran. But when I looked under the carpet to check the CCM. I was rather amazed that there was not a damp patch to be seen anywhere the CCM looks like it was only put in yesterday it's like new. No burning signs nor no sign of dry joints anywhere. As I say I'm not over reacting. It looks bang on. My problem I have is when I try to lock the doors from the switch on the drivers door it locks then unlocks. And nothing happens after. Also the interior lights come on randomly so I have had to turn them to the off position. So any advice on this little lot would be most grateful.
    Regards
    stoddy.

Can you remove the CCM and clean/dry it out thoroughly? it's relatively easy to remove. how was it first damaged -water?

I recently went through this entire process and it was a real headache to sort out.

Where are you? Might be worth dropping chris adams24 on here a PM.

0 0 0

9. Re: Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hi again.
    As I say it doesn't look wet damaged or anything. The car is bang on and under the carpet is like new. There is no sign of any damage whatsoever.

I wonder if if there is another fault. The central locking works as does the alarm.

I took it out and it looks perfect.

0 0 0

10. Re: Wanted Comfort control module. A6 C5 Allroad 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello from Guatemala. I am having problems with the alarm / central lock / inner lights which do not work on my 2005 Allroad. My car has the wheel to the left, can you tell me if the control module is located in the passenger side or driver side in left handed cars?

Thank you.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast