Good afternoon all,I'm new to the forum and would like to say hi and I need help.I've had a few audi's the most recent was a 2.8 V6 Quattro, so I thought I had a fair idea about them. Anyway I've just got a 1993 2.3 cabriolet with 61,000 miles on it, that has been sat for about a 6 months not used,and I'm after a few answers to a few issues. Firstly I've noticed white smoke after it warms up, not huge amounts but enough for me to worry a bit, it seems more under hard acceleration,there is no sludge under oil cap, or on dipstick, the coolant tank looks ok, no sign of oil in it, and it doesn't seem to be losing any, but I'm worried it maybe a head gasket,unless maybe another issue is causing it. The oil pressure gauge on the centre console goes off scale when engine started over 5bar! And the oil pressure warning light comes on, I've checked oil and it's seems a little to full could this be causing it? Is the oil pressure sender easy to change? And where is it?Also tempt gauge is a bit temperamental,it's takes ages to move, the fan kicks it long before it even reads 50degrees, is the temp sender unit easy to change,and where is it? And lastly, there is a whining noise from the rear of the car, like a pump, had a look underneath and it seems to be a pump? Is it a fuel pump? or is it something else, have attached a few pictures of engine bay, and one of what I think maybe temp sensor bulb. Thank you in advance for any help given, I really would like to keep her, but would like to know if it's gonna cost £100's to fiximage.jpgimage.jpg