1. 2011 cc gt 2.0 tdi cr bluemotion tech 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What is it that is included in the tech pack in the above? Any official links appreciated as I can't make head nor tail of the VW site. Some sights say cameras etc but I seen none of that when I viewed the car.

What is the mpg like in these real world from real owners? this appears to be the 140.

What can you expect from a remap on this engine?

Regards

DAT
    Datsun770 (Scott) - East Ayrshire - 2008 A4 2.0TFSI Cabriolet

0 0 0

2. Re: 2011 cc gt 2.0 tdi cr bluemotion tech 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've had the same model (2011 pre-facelift 140bhp) for about 5 months. Don't know specifics of the tech pack but it is very high geared and has auto stop/start .... my usual driving is short local trips or 25 mile motorway dashes and it was averaging just over 47mpg in the warm weather, about 3 or 4 less now. I would think the 47 would hit 50 if i ever drove economically! I've picked up a thread a few posts down from someone who mapped their 140 version to give 197bhp. Sounds really good but not had a reply to my query on fuel consumption.

I can report that it is difficult to drown the thing. In the monsoons I plunged into an unseen flood so deep we were floating but it kept running and dragged itself out - think the wheel spokes act like paddles ... Later had to ford some more that went right over the bonnet. Only lasting issue is condensation in the headlights.

0 0 0

3. Re: 2011 cc gt 2.0 tdi cr bluemotion tech 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So, picked the car up. Demanded a service and have invoice for timing belt and kit and two tyres and front bushes and suspension arms.

Car took 2/3 seconds to turn over before I drive it off. Put it down to sitting for sale. Driven 80 miles and started car maybe 10 times, and it hasn't gotten better.

Key in, ignition primed, press key, and the started cranks rapidly and doesn't fire for 2/3 maybe 4 seconds.

Anyone experience this? Back to dealer but would be good to know what to tell them I want sorted.

I'm thinking fuel pump, diesel filter, dpf or possibly starter on way out?

Ideas?

0 0 0

4. Re: 2011 cc gt 2.0 tdi cr bluemotion tech 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mine has a second or two pause between pressing the key and starter activating when it is cold at this time of year but pretty instantaneous when warm. My wife can't handle the pause - sits there stabbing the key in and out and telling me its broken - it isn't. And always fires without significant cranking. So sounds like you might have an issue if it cranks for that long without firing. Is it the same hot and cold? Not sure if this generation diesels might have glow plug issues (when cold) - suspect I'm showing my age ... If its cranking rapidly sounds like the starter is fine. Whats the mileage btw?

0 0 0

5. Re: 2011 cc gt 2.0 tdi cr bluemotion tech 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the replies,

Car is 60k miles, full VW history, and just had timing belt and lit fitted. I am starting to think fuel pump or the likes, as it's the same hot or cold. I always wait few seconds once ignition is on before I try to start. Press button, and the starter kicks in, sounds healthy and is rapid as i say. But it just takes 3/4 seconds to start. Embarrassing more than anything......I'll try get a video up....
    Last edited by datsun770; 30-01-2016 at 01:49 PM.

0 0 0

6. Re: 2011 cc gt 2.0 tdi cr bluemotion tech 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

0 0 0

7. Re: 2011 cc gt 2.0 tdi cr bluemotion tech 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

0 0 0

8. Re: 2011 cc gt 2.0 tdi cr bluemotion tech 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am starting to think alternator or battery as I've driven a good few miles now and it's a smidge faster to start when I turn radio, heater and lights off before starting. Not by much. Thoughts?

0 0 0