Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Crasher

Meant to drop you a line last week but went down with 'Man Flu' and you know what havoc that plays with the system. Hope you enjoyed your beers lasts weekend, although I am guessing you might have had a couple more this past weekend too. To jog your memory, you were going to give me a ball park figure for fixing my high pressure fuel pump.

Cheers for now.

Andy

0 0 0

2. Re: New Memeber with a Dead A4!! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1841 Post(s)
    It seems that everyone is poorly, we are a man down, Roy is spluttering in the office and Mrs Crasher has been off colour as well. I have had three bugs this year already that have made me take time off work. I will get onto an estimate for you.

Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

3. Re: New Memeber with a Dead A4!! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    seems to be a lot of manflu around in middle england. you should try wales, all healthy as a sheep round here.
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 1 0

4. Re: New Memeber with a Dead A4!! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Crasher

Thought I would give you a nudge as I haven't heard from you. I appear to be fully recovered from my man flu, so all systems are go. Would it be possible to pop in and have a chat with you next week, would give me an opportunity to meet you and see you workshop, kill two birds with one stone?

Nott sure I could walk in and ask for Crasher though, not sure that would set the right tone in a garage!! Might be fun to see other people's faces though. So who would I ask for when I pop in?

Cheers for now.

Andy

0 0 0

5. Re: New Memeber with a Dead A4!! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    andy, are you implying that 'crasher' might not be his real life name. ????
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 0 0

6. Re: New Memeber with a Dead A4!! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1841 Post(s)
    Sorry, I have/am up to my neck in work and a man down because his Mrs has given birth......! If you went into the office, they would know exactly who you mean by whatever name you cared to use, Crasher, The Gimp Master, the weirdo in the back office, all applicable except at the weekend when Delores is more usual, when I am "about" town....

Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0

7. Re: New Memeber with a Dead A4!! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What with illness and babies and seemingly being a man down for most of the recent past, it is no wonder you choose to go incognito at the weekends and get in touch with your feminine side through your alter ego, Delores!! I hope you are able to get your full complement of men back on the tools at the earliest convenience, otherwise Delores might make an unscheduled appearance at work and you know where that might lead.

I will endeavour to pop over one day next week and we can work out a way forward to get my car back on the road and hopefully then up for sale.

Catch you next week.

Andy

0 0 0

8. Re: New Memeber with a Dead A4!! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't possibly suggest that Crasher might not been a real name, I was merely seeking clarification so as not to offend should I have the pleasure of meeting up with the person in question. Nothing worse than jumping in with both feet and finding that what you thought was just a puddle turns out to be an open manhole cover!!!

1 1 0

9. Re: New Memeber with a Dead A4!! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1841 Post(s)
    Who said meeting me would be a pleasure? Some people have been brought to tears, others to violence... Poor bloke with an A1 the other week left the office, got in his car and was seen holding his head in his hands, all I told him was his shiny newish car needed a new EGR valve.... He never came back, we are starting to wonder if he is swinging in the wind somewhere...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0

10. Re: New Memeber with a Dead A4!! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like to see the best in people, so take the optimistic view that most people are generally a pleasure to meet. Having said that, there are of course people that you would cheerfully separate from their breath and then pass it on to someone who make more productive use of it. As long as you have a healthy dose of smelling salts and a room with padded walls and floor for when you inform me of my potential bill, I am sure all will be well with my visit. Talking of holding heads in hands, it could be you that sits in your car after meeting me, I have been informed on numerous occasions that the ugly pills have and continue to work their magic on me, you have been warned!!!

Have a fabulous weekend.

Cheers for now.

Andy

0 1 0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast