Morning all, new boy with good news story.
Brought a 2003 tdi a while back, drivers electric window was very unsure of itself with inconsistency and one of the back ones hadn't worked for ages the seller said.

Quick squirt of ACF50 down the sides of the switches and wait.
The drivers door window came back to life straight away, working perfectly and the back window started working after 3 weeks! ACF50 takes ages to 'creep' it's way into switch joints to let the juice flow again....not for bedroom use.

Next up the windscreen blower flap motor under the dash. Glove box off, little motor box thingy out, split it in two and squirted ACF50 inside. Fixed, it came back to life and works fine.
Some of the other flap motors were a bit jittery after turning the car off so I squirted them too with an improvement but not cure. I think I read a reset of the motor stops is needed using VAG?

I would really like to get to know a bit about the whole vag thing without it being a case of going to a garage. There seems to be lots of little faults here and there that would be very satisfying to mend via the screen....for instance a egr delete as I'd like to blank it off.
Would anyone be interested in showing me the ropes? Do boys get together at the weekend and spanner their vag without the oiliness.