1. Vw touran 2.0 tdi running issue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi new to the group looking for some advice hope you can help I've got an 04 plate touran 2lt tdi engine code bkd my car has just started cutting out trying re-start it it'll run for 10/15 seconds and cut out lose glow plug light and ecu light and realy 458 buzzes it's head off replaced the realy and still the same but if I remove fuse number 8 behind 458 it starts and runs ok do you have any idea what this could be
    Thanks Ian

0 0 0

2. Re: Vw touran 2.0 tdi running issue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Can any 1 help

0 0 0

3. Re: Vw touran 2.0 tdi running issue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Have you had it on a diagnostic machine?

0 0 0

4. Re: Vw touran 2.0 tdi running issue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes it's it's not bringing up any codes and non management lights are on when it cuts out I lose the glow plug and ecu lights

0 0 0

5. Re: Vw touran 2.0 tdi running issue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Normally such a problem should log an error.

Just put an BKD in my caddy and had to get all the ECU wiring schedule as I'm still using the old BJB computer box and needed to rewire my motor. So I'll be able to assist in that.

I can get the fuse wiring schedule as well and can try to identify what that fuse runs. But that would take a while to get as my source as a bit far away and offgrid with no phone. See him once a month.

Quick question. Of your topic, what's your normal max boost on the BKD?

If it's a cylinder leak you will get an error on that cylinder as the motor picks up a power loss on the crank censor.

Might be air in the diesel system. Had a leaking pipe and had almost the same problem, only worked for about a min. However I had to bleed the system every time after to get it started again.

Whats concerning me are that it works if you disable something. But with that fuse out you should get an error. Remember not all errors display on your dash board.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

0 0 0