1. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    So Adblue refill kicked in at @ 5400 miles..

App seems to suggest to wait for 1500miles when it could be a little late..as opposed fill now

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

0 0 0

2. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRoelofs View Post
    For me the message occurred at 6850 km and i drove on until it lasted 650 km of adblue.
    I fueled adblue at a regular adblue pump. Flowed in nice and slow for 22.33 litres.
    Do not top off like with fuel to prevent unwanted spilling.

Mike

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    That looks to be about £0.83 per litre, considerably cheaper that UK prices (NL price about 75% of UK price)

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
    Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro (272 HP) S-Line
    (Gone) A6 C6 AVANT 2.7TDI SE MANUAL
    Hers - Mk. VII Golf '15' 2.0 TDI BlueMotion

0 1 0

3. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ragebe View Post
    That looks to be about £0.83 per litre, considerably cheaper that UK prices (NL price about 75% of UK price)

Even £0,63 when I do the math ;-)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    I added the 21% VAT/BTW on to the 0.725 then did my exchange rate. Should've looked more closely and realised it was in the first totaal line. That may be cheaper than Luxembourg
    Chart of fuel prices in Luxembourg - myLPG.eu

Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro (272 HP) S-Line
    (Gone) A6 C6 AVANT 2.7TDI SE MANUAL
    Hers - Mk. VII Golf '15' 2.0 TDI BlueMotion

0 0 0

5. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    My AdBlue warning came on the other day for the first time. I was a little miffed as I've only done 3000 miles in the car and the dealer was supposed to have filled the AdBlue reservoir when I bought it. I picked up two 10l bottles up from the bay for about £16, and the genuine VW hose for filling the tank (made life pretty easy and spill free) and she just swallowed all 20l! I will mention it to the dealer when we next speak as I had to fill up the washer fluid myself after practically 0 use during the summer months. I reckon she is pretty much full now, and has the 24l tank, so will monitor usage from here on, but thought I would post in case people were interested.

0 0 0

6. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahin4114 View Post
    My AdBlue warning came on the other day for the first time. I was a little miffed as I've only done 3000 miles in the car and the dealer was supposed to have filled the AdBlue reservoir when I bought it. I picked up two 10l bottles up from the bay for about £16, and the genuine VW hose for filling the tank (made life pretty easy and spill free) and she just swallowed all 20l! I will mention it to the dealer when we next speak as I had to fill up the washer fluid myself after practically 0 use during the summer months. I reckon she is pretty much full now, and has the 24l tank, so will monitor usage from here on, but thought I would post in case people were interested.
    I've seen others mention a range of around 3K, and I was worried that this would be too impractical. But I have to say I've had a very different experience. My adblue warning has also recently come on, after close to 12K, so the car definitely appears to be designed for a decent stint between top-ups, but the dealers don't appear to check it very often. I also have the 24l tank and managed to get 21 in, so hopefully another 12K before I have to deal with it again.

0 1 0

7. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    The last time I put some in at my local bp at the pump it was under 70p per litre.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragebe View Post

0 0 0

8. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Well here we go again I spoke to soon the app shows adblue 1500 miles

my MY16 Q7 had the smaller tank and warning was 3500 miles

when the warning pop up it came up on the dash with a ping and adblue in 1500 miles

my MY SQ7 has the bigger tank and I’ve done just over 4000 miles (I even ask the dealer to make sure it was topped up on new pdi) I guess it wasn’t not surprised

this time ive had no warning on the dash it’s just sudden been added to the App on same bit as service and oil level
    since I’ve seen this I’ve drove another 100miles yet the app still shows 1500 miles

my question is to any one who has a MY17 either Q7 or SQ7

who has had the warning pop up

If I keep going do I wait for it to ping and pop up on the dash or does it not do that now it’s on the app?

although it now shows up on the app and wasn’t showing befor I’m not sure how much it’s been driven since the adblue pop up on the app
    as don’t always check it and since driving it since I’ve seen it it still says 1500 rather than go down

can some one help who have had the warning and had to fill up please

thank you kindly

M

Ps do I wait for a warning on the dash? At the moment there is no warnings on the dash or in the MMI menu under service where it shows the oil level
    the only warning is in the app
    ​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

0 0 0

9. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    169 Post(s)
    I’d always trust the dash rather than the (cr)App seriously though, I’d be surprised if it solely relied on the app.

My warning popped up today. I think this is the 3rd time I’ve had to do it with the 12l tank after 9,000 miles.
    Former Q7 owner

0 1 0

10. Re: Adblue Range for New Q7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    Thanks mate

year I had it pop up twice I think in old car
    had another 60 mile drive today still nothing on the dash and still says 1500 on app so it’s def not dropping yet
    i was expected to get at least 5,000-6,000 miles befor warning on the 24L tank

just strange it should sudden show up on the app like that

M
    ​SQ7 MY17 Sepange Blue,Driving Dynamic Sports Pack,Tech Pack,Tour Pack,Park Pack,Amb Light,Pan Roof,22" V Spoke Wheels,Red Brake Cal,All Wheel Steer,Matrix Lights,Black Valcona Sports seat plus,Driver/Pass Mem,Heat/Sound Ins Glass,Heat screen,Black Upper Trim/Lower beaufort Black,Flat Sports Steer Wheel,Elec Aju Steering ,Elec Folding Mirrors Mem Heated Dim,Soft Door Close,Add Key,Load Fix,Bose Sound,Blinds,Audi Ring,Smoked Rear Lights

0 0 0

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast