so I have had a look on the search and cant find anything on the same issue.

my passengers door has decided it no longer wants to open.

I have an S5 3 door and this is my issue

when the car has been locked via the button on the remote, button within the car or if it goes over a specific speed. the passengers door will not allow you to open it from the out side until you have pulled the inside handle. after you have pulled the handle inside it works fine until it is locked again via the button on the remote, button within the car or if it goes over a specific speed

you lock the car all the doors lock fine
if I unlock the car two presses of the remote or use the button inside the car. The doors sound like they have unlocked just as they always did but if I try the passenger door from the out side it will not open.
if I open the door from the inside handle all is resolved I can close the door and the door will open from the outside and the inside and will do this until the car is locked again then the issue happens again.
if the car is locked again it goes back top the same problem cant open from the outside until the inside handle has been pulled.

this is annoying an issue as the car locks when you go over a specific speed and then the issue is back you cant open until the inside handle is pulled???

all very strange has anyone else had this problem