1. Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I've recently taken delivery of a new Q7 and can't connect MyAudi to my MMI using the code supplied on the MyAudi web site

anyone else having an issue or any advice on how to connect?

0 0 0

2. Re: Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    All sorted, O2 provided me with a data sim with no data capability. Now with giffgaff and all working fine

0 0 0

3. Re: Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    How's the car - first impressions?

0 0 0

4. Re: Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Absolutely loving it

heads up display works a dream as does the virtual cockpit. The interia is plush and the dials etc are well made.

also glad I opted for the all wheel steering

only thing I'd probably add from the options list which I didn't would be the parking assist. I don't have any issue parking but the wife does so if you plan to let someone drive every now and then to "de-risk" the operation and take all the worry away I'd tick this options box

0 0 0

5. Re: Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Picked mine up yesterday - is very very good.

One thing I miss is the S-Tronic box the tip just feels to stay in gear longer.

Spec'd the Parking assist but not all wheel steering...

Oh also got the reversible boot liner but thinking that was a real waste - however need to take out of boot and look at it

0 0 0

6. Re: Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I have the boot liner too but need it for all my muddy fishing gear

im also glad that I didn't get the rear entertainment as I found a superb car mount for an iPad 2 which is incredibly sturdy, charges the tablet and comes with wireless headphones. It's made by nextbase and cost me less than £50. I ended up buying 2 of them and got a second iPad 2 off eBay so £250 in total for a much better system in my opinion. Oh it's also passed incar safety tests so get it while you can as I don't think they'll be around for long as I think that they are discontinued

0 0 0

7. Re: Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion1966 View Post
    I have the boot liner too but need it for all my muddy fishing gear

im also glad that I didn't get the rear entertainment as I found a superb car mount for an iPad 2 which is incredibly sturdy, charges the tablet and comes with wireless headphones. It's made by nextbase and cost me less than £50. I ended up buying 2 of them and got a second iPad 2 off eBay so £250 in total for a much better system in my opinion. Oh it's also passed incar safety tests so get it while you can as I don't think they'll be around for long as I think that they are discontinued
    I'm going to order the plastic bootliner (which I need to remove for 7 seat option) as hats much better for the dirty pushchair wheels etc.

Will see if dealers will 'buy back' my bootliner.

Can you PM me the link to the car mount please...

0 0 0

8. Re: Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Nextbase iPad 2 active car mount - 3wisemonkeys

i purchased mine mine from here as some of the other shops sell the mount without including the wireless headphones

1 1 0

9. Re: Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)
    Thanks for this...question for you re MMI connect and app...have you managed to connect it up such that the app is able to show you things like fuel range / set aux heating on etc etc...

On my app I only get Navigation, Media and Settings no car option...

1 1 0

10. Re: Audi Connect 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Searching through various information on the numerous Audi sites I came across the face that you need to complete and sign a contract to get these additional services you mention, in addition it talked about using MyAudi to pre-heat and start up the car on cold mornings. I completed the contract, sent it off and received a security code. All good so far!

Then I tried to follow the instructions however when in my MMI one of the options in the instructions wasn't there so couldn't complete the task.

Spoke to Audi who informed me these services aren't yet available in the UK! Audi seriously need to work on their comms and customer experiences with these integrated services as at the moment it's close to appalling

1 1 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast