1. Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone managed to sync their car with their MyAudi account?

I've set up an account on the MyAudi iPhone app but when I enter the PIN into the car, I get a message saying the server may be unavailable or my PIN may be wrong.

What am I missing by not having this sync?

0 0 0

2. Re: Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I have an account but i just dont know how to use it. Does the car need a sim card?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

0 0 0

3. Re: Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    I'm connected up fine, although the car sometimes forgets the PIN which is rather annoying as it means keeping a bit of paper with it on handy.

The car needs the Audi Connect feature (which normally comes as part of the Tech Pack), and either a SIM inserted into the dash, or an rSAP enabled phone to pair up and use as the internet connection.

Once the car is online, entering the PIN should connect back to the audi servers, and pick up your settings.
    A very handy feature to use Google Maps on your computer to plan destinations and send the locations to the sat nav

0 0 0

4. Re: Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, the Google maps destination transfer was my main thought in trying to get it to work. If you have the iphone app, it always shows your PIN in settings.

0 0 0

5. Re: Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Sorry to sound like im missing the obvious here but how do I setup rsap. I have a samsung galaxy s5

0 0 0

6. Re: Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    The S5 should work out of the box, just a case of connecting it to Bluetooth, then telling the connection settings to use the internet on the phone.

0 0 0

7. Re: Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    See thats the bit i cant seem to work out. I can connect my.phone and take calls. The phonebook appears too but no internet connection

0 0 0

8. Re: Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Somewhere in the menus (i think it could be telephone settings) there is a section for connectivity.
    One of them is allow data connection, yes/no/prompt
    Check that it's not set to No, as that would stop anything from connecting to the internet.

Also have a good look around the other menus there to check everything looks ok, and is set to use your phone rather than expecting a sim in the car.

0 0 0

9. Re: Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrolschUK View Post
    Somewhere in the menus (i think it could be telephone settings) there is a section for connectivity.
    One of them is allow data connection, yes/no/prompt
    Check that it's not set to No, as that would stop anything from connecting to the internet.

Also have a good look around the other menus there to check everything looks ok, and is set to use your phone rather than expecting a sim in the car.
    I have a sim in the car, I have a working data connection. It's just the connection to Audi Connect servers that seems to fall over.

I'll just keep trying, if it isn't a known issue.

0 0 0

10. Re: Audi Connect - MyAudi app 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar Shaker View Post
    I have a sim in the car, I have a working data connection. It's just the connection to Audi Connect servers that seems to fall over.

I'll just keep trying, if it isn't a known issue.
    I also have a sim in the car, and the only times Audi Connect fails to connect is if I try to launch it before the <- -> arrows above the signal icon appear, and the nav still shows TMC rather than Online.

Keep trying, and if it still has problems, maybe call into a dealer if you happen to be passing by for them to give it a quick look over.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast