1. Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Does anyone have a facelift a6 avant and be willing to share their coding for the boot please? I tried coding someone's today and got it to close off the keyfob however the parcel shelf no longer opens. The code currently is: 093205c010

If anyone can share their coding I can correct the problem before I head home.
    Mee did put everything back to how it was before I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

2. Re: Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    I assume you've looked in the program directory for the original coding for the controller?

0 0 0

3. Re: Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    Closing with keyfob is done in adaptation, not coding itself.
    Mine is 097205C011 for MY2012, original, no need to change for remote or door switch tweaking:

6D – Trunk electronics
    Security access – 16 = 12345
    Address 6D:4G9 959 07 A recoded (ADP-(4)-Activation using rear lid opening button in remote key-Tap
    function for closing) from not active to active
    Address 6D:4G9 959 07 A recoded (ADP-(3)-Activation using rear lid opening button in remote
    key-Touch function for closing) from active to not active
    Address 6D:4G9 959 07 A recoded (ADP-(4)-Activation using rear lid remote unlocking switch-Tap
    function for closing) from not active to active
    Address 6D:4G9 959 07 A recoded (ADP-(3)-Activation using rear lid remote unlocking switch-Touch
    function for closing) from active to not active
    =
    remote opening – long press - touch
    remote closing – short press w/o audible warning - tap
    door closing – short press w/o audible warning – tap

2 1 0

4. Re: Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Brilliant thanks. The car is now working fully again. The only thing I can think of is that it stopped maybe to protect itself as we had opened and closed the boot a lot.

Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

5. Re: Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    Self-aware systems designed by SkyNet !

0 1 0

6. Re: Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1tchy View Post
    Brilliant thanks. The car is now working fully again. The only thing I can think of is that it stopped maybe to protect itself as we had opened and closed the boot a lot.

Did the above work in successfully getting the boot to close off the key fob??

0 0 0

7. Re: Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi - Having the same problem here as M1tchy with my MY2016 A6 Avant ie boot closing with quick press but parcel shelf not moving at all when boot opening or closing.

The instructions I followed to get to this point were from Audiworld:

~Close your trunk using your key
    Module 46 (cent convenience), coding, long coding helper and ensure byte two, bit two is ticked it says "Comfort operation: Remote control active". Then got to module 6D (Trunk Electrics), security access and enter security code "12345". Then still in Module 6D, click adaptation, channel and there are 4 options in there (among others) called "Activation using rear lid opening button in remote key - Touch function for closing". Select all four of those options, one at a time, and change the value to ACTIVE and press do it.

I then tried in addition to this the changes that diecastsink suggested above. Still the same. boot still closes on quick touch (and makes beeping noise) ut parcel shelf not moving at all.

Any thoughts as I'm new to VCDS and struggling a bit here.

Thanks

Calum

0 0 0

8. Re: Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Calum,

It wasn't my car i was enquiring about, it was someones car I coded for them. Im assuming its a new facelift model? Basically with his, it took a few hours for the car to accept the changes. If all you have done is change the remote control to active, then its fine. Lock the car and wait until the morning and it should be fine.

Just to be on the safe side, you could also try an MMI reset, all depends on what car you have as to what buttons it is, but its 3 buttons, simultaneously until the screen shuts down and goes back in. Wait until it comes back out and then lock it and go to bed, should all be ok in the morning.

0 0 0

9. Re: Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks M1tchy. Yep - it is a facelift with MMI 3G plus (I think) the one with the bigger sat nav screen and the touch pad and hard drive etc... Fingers crossed it settles and we'll see how it goes in the morning... A sleepless night for me!

Cheers

Calum

0 0 0

10. Re: Coding for A6 avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Sounds very similar to the one I tried coding for someone. His took a few hours to sort (we met at a shopping centre and his mrs dragged him round ) so fairly sure yours will be ok too.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast