1. Audi @ Festival of Speed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Had a really great day at FoS courtesy of Audi. Was sent an email a few weeks ago to win tickets and won. Free entry plus lunch in private area.

Audi had a major presence with a stand right by the track and free access to track viewing area on showing Audi keys (open to all so if you are going over the weekend take your keys even if you are going in a different car).

On the stand all models were there including q7 electron and new R8 plus the Prologue coupe. The R8 from Le Mans was also there complete with flies

If anyone from Audi reads this many thanks for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 2 0

2. Re: Audi @ Festival of Speed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Have you recently purchased a car?
    I've had the same e mails before and had some great days, nothing this year though.......thinks I need to think about changing😃
    2016 A6 Avant 2.0 tdi Quattro Black Edition
    2013 A6 Avant 2.0 tdi Black Edition ​gone
    2010 A6 Avant 2.0 TDI Le Mans. gone.

0 1 0

3. Re: Audi @ Festival of Speed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsimcox View Post
    Had a really great day at FoS courtesy of Audi. Was sent an email a few weeks ago to win tickets and won. Free entry plus lunch in private area.

Audi had a major presence with a stand right by the track and free access to track viewing area on showing Audi keys (open to all so if you are going over the weekend take your keys even if you are going in a different car).

On the stand all models were there including q7 electron and new R8 plus the Prologue coupe. The R8 from Le Mans was also there complete with flies

If anyone from Audi reads this many thanks for the day

Hi John,

I'm going tomorrow - courtesy of the RS3 competition audi were running on their website a few months back.

I got two tickets, so assuming I can take a guest into the audi pavilion, but do you happen to know if this is correct?

Looking forward to it!

Ols

0 0 0

4. Re: Audi @ Festival of Speed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMILEMAN View Post
    Have you recently purchased a car?
    I've had the same e mails before and had some great days, nothing this year though.......thinks I need to think about changing
    Yes ordered a new a6 at the end of March and it is being built next week but there were some there at lunch who did not own an Audi or have one on order

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 0 0

5. Re: Audi @ Festival of Speed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefbadger View Post
    Hi John,

I'm going tomorrow - courtesy of the RS3 competition audi were running on their website a few months back.

I got two tickets, so assuming I can take a guest into the audi pavilion, but do you happen to know if this is correct?

Looking forward to it!

Ols

If by the pavilion you mean the main Audi stand then you can take your companions with you to the viewing area. If you mean the Audi at the Orangery (not sure if that was part of the RS3 competition) where they provide the meal that will depend on the number of badges you were sent along with the FoS tickets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 0 0

6. Re: Audi @ Festival of Speed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for quick response!

No mention of any free lunch in the pack I got so assuming 'pavilion' means stand in normal non audi language!

0 0 0