1. Red face Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just placed an order for a bi turbo avant s-line in Kingfisher blue after seeing this stunning looking RS4 in the showroom at Glasgow Audi. Maybe a bit of a gamble having never seen this colour on an A6 but it looked fab on the RS4.
    11166027_948407221866589_585351520_n.jpg

1 4 0

2. Re: Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    i think even a sangsong rectum would look good in that colour.
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

2 5 0

3. Re: Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    That is a lovely colour.

Slightly reminiscent of the original RS2 in a similar blue.

0 1 0

4. Re: Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, it looked a stunning colour under the showroom lights. Just hope it looks ok in natural light - have spent most of my dosh on the visuals rather than the tech so have gone for supersport seats, window tints, extended leather inside (arm rests), ambient lighting, heated seats front and rear, pan roof, twin spoke 20'' alloys, bose, tracker prep, badge deletion, power mirrors and kept the tech to the parking pack and technology pack. One could defo get carried away with the options.
    As somebody said elsewhere on the forum, its the electronics that can be the things most likely to give problems and cost megabucks to fix.
    A friend with auto-dimming headlights put me off them after recalling incidences of pushing down country lanes at night at speed in a merc and having the lights dim after reflecting of road signs. Maybe the Audi system is different but i don't want to risk it.
    I suspect i will have a long wait - possibly october because of the exclusive paint and interior - it could be a long summer!

0 1 0

5. Re: Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice colour. Look forward to seeing yours.

0 0 0

6. Re: Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donmeister View Post
    Yes, it looked a stunning colour under the showroom lights. Just hope it looks ok in natural light - have spent most of my dosh on the visuals rather than the tech so have gone for supersport seats, window tints, extended leather inside (arm rests), ambient lighting, heated seats front and rear, pan roof, twin spoke 20'' alloys, bose, tracker prep, badge deletion, power mirrors and kept the tech to the parking pack and technology pack. One could defo get carried away with the options.
    As somebody said elsewhere on the forum, its the electronics that can be the things most likely to give problems and cost megabucks to fix.
    A friend with auto-dimming headlights put me off them after recalling incidences of pushing down country lanes at night at speed in a merc and having the lights dim after reflecting of road signs. Maybe the Audi system is different but i don't want to risk it.
    I suspect i will have a long wait - possibly october because of the exclusive paint and interior - it could be a long summer!
    It looks great in the flesh. My office is round the corner from the local dealer and have seen one a couple of times. Trying to convince my wife to go for the colour when or if she changes!
    Current- A6 C8 40 tdi quattro s line Daytona Grey
    Gone-S3 sportback, A6 C7 biturbo saloon,A4 B 8.5 avant, A6 C6 3.0 tdi Quattro saloon, A6 C5 2.8 Q Avant

0 0 0

7. Re: Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Scott,

Was it an A6?
    Your post has re-assured me on colour choice - i was torn between sepang and misano till i spotted this car in the showroom. I noticed that the sepang blue cars outside the showroom looked stunning when clean, but once they had a light layer of dust or road grime did not look so good.

0 0 0

8. Re: Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    No it was an A4. The other bonus with this colour is that it seems pretty rare. Sepang and nogaro are getting more common now.
    Current- A6 C8 40 tdi quattro s line Daytona Grey
    Gone-S3 sportback, A6 C7 biturbo saloon,A4 B 8.5 avant, A6 C6 3.0 tdi Quattro saloon, A6 C5 2.8 Q Avant

0 0 0

9. Re: Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott K View Post
    No it was an A4. The other bonus with this colour is that it seems pretty rare. Sepang and nogaro are getting more common now.
    Lovely colour, but no doubt the £2K+ price for goping for an Audi Exclusive colour is what makes it so rare

0 0 0

10. Re: Kingfisher Blue 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    In colour, its kind of similiar to the insignia vxr 4x4 estate i bought last year in Arden blue, second hand private sale with 40k miles on the clock ( i had always wanted a fast estate). However that's where the similarity ends as the car turned out to be a money pit - it seem that Vauxhall's idea of Haldex unit maintenance is non existant so be very wary of these cars. It was potentially a 7k repair so i traded it in for a passat - it left a real bitter taste in my mouth as it was a really nice car to drive, apart from when you were doing u-turns and it made the most horrible noises (i honestly don't know how i never spotted it when i test drove it- i guess i let the heart rule the head)
    Thought i would do things properly this time and buy a quality fast estate - i expect the bi-turbo to be every bit as fast as the insignia with bags more torque!

1 1 0

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast