1. Re: Who's on hexus.net and here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just had a very quick look at the rules. Seems you need a post count of 70 posts to post a link.
    There is an indication that a link in a post is a technical infringement as it artificially increases your forum standing. So you must have broken the rule.
    Bad form not to reply to your email request for info. They probably assume you would read the rules. ☺

1 0 0

2. Re: Who's on hexus.net and here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I never saw the one about posting a link required 70 posts, I think I posted 3-4 over 2 days or so IIRC , again no warning just a .

I knew about this lot only :-

Forum Rewards

• 5 - Enables the ability to post URLs
    • 15 - Enables "Thank user" option on individual posts
    • 15 - User Control Panel access
      • Lets you amend your profile, change settings, add your system details, add or change your signature, etc.
      • Enables Personal Messages (PMs). Limit of 70 saved messages.
      • Lets you post on other users Visitor Message boards

• 20 - Scan2HEXUS free shipping - SCAN2HEXUS - Free shipping - Information and Rules and SCAN2HEXUS - Free Shipping setup guide!
    • 100 - Enables access to Classifieds - Sell your stuff! - Please read read the rules for this forum before posting
    • 100 - Enables access to the Wanted forum. The same rules apply to this forum as the Classified forum.
    • 200 - Enables you to change your Custom user title (below your forum name)
    • 200 - Enables HEXUS.Gallery on your account (HEXUS.gallery)
    • 500 - Enables you to specify a custom Avatar

TBH I was shocked you need 15 posts to be able to thank someone plus 500 for an avatar!

0 0 0

3. Re: Who's on hexus.net and here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I see you have a section says 5 posts to post a url...i must have read something different. Apologies if confusion caused.

0 0 0

4. Re: Who's on hexus.net and here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Had you read this post about PM storage limit of 70? Link:- Post count and other rewards

The info I posted in post 12 is from 1st post of thread linked above but info in this hexus faq differs , link:- HEXUS Features and Facilities

God knows at present what I fell foul of ...

0 0 0

5. Re: Who's on hexus.net and here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    And to think some suggest VWAF is a harsh dictatorship

I used to be a fairly frequent poster on Hexus until a thread about an incestuous love triangle got out of hand - even I couldn't stomach some of the discussion on that one.

0 0 0

6. Re: Who's on hexus.net and here? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I think the whole free shipping for members with 20 or more posts can attract spammers like bees to honey.

It also doesn't help when on HUK a Scan deal gets posted and opening post states "get free delivery by ..." .

Well my ban got lifted a while back, started a thread to gain an answer for why I got banned , IIRC post rate / members flagging as spam got me banned.

I haven't come across any eyebrow raising thread yet! so for now visit for a read / post here or there.

TBH find OCN a more active forum plus I luv the way you can host images / files all on their server.

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12