1. Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all, this is my first post so go easy on me! I am in the process of deciding on the spec i want on an s line biturbo A6 avant and was curious to know if you were permitted to modify a car that was on a PCP. The modifications i am considering is getting the inlays and console wrapped in carbon, as it does not seem to be on the options list unless you are in the market for an RS6. I would also consider getting the mirrors wrapped in matt silver, again for the RS6 look. The car will be a keeper as it will be a retirement present to myself and after much pondering of that perennial Audi dilemma, ie misano red or sepang blue have decided to cough up the extra cash for Sepang - what swung it for me was the out door high def pictures of the Sepang Blue RS6 C7 at the model launch on the Audi enthusiast website - a website defo worth checking out if you have not already done so. It should be a nice looking car.
    Any input on the mods issue would be appreciated.
    Don

0 0 0

2. Re: Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Tough call. You shouldn't technically mod anything that isn't yours but wraps are remove able. If you intend on keeping the car I wouldn't worry. However, don't take my word for it. Things get a bit more risky if you start swapping bits.

0 0 0

3. Re: Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Jon, tha'ts what i was kinda thinking - wrapping is reversible.

0 0 0

4. Re: Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    To play safe I would run it past VWAF first. They can get sniffy sometimes. Sound like nice mods though. If you do go ahead please post some pics.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 0 0

5. Re: Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Should he think about a V8 Whippy ?
    I havnt been on this forum long, really havnt got to know folks yet, but already you come across as a childish little boy. Try contributing instead of trolling.
    Last edited by stuart; 17-03-2015 at 07:28 AM.
    A6 3.0, In Grey, heated seats, tech pack.

1 0 0

6. Re: Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whippy53 View Post
    To play safe I would run it past VWAF first. They can get sniffy sometimes. Sound like nice mods though. If you do go ahead please post some pics.
    we can indeed get a bit sniffy, but i think he should be ok, as said, the wrap can be removed. and yes, i agree about the mods, the are nice, unless you get on the wrong side of them, then they can get a bit nasty, but thats their job.
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 0 0

7. Re: Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Craig View Post
    I havnt been on this forum long, really havnt got to know folks yet, but already you come across as a childish little boy. Try contributing instead of trolling.
    Chilllllll Winston. carry on like that and i doubt you will be around for long.
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 1 0

8. Re: Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zollaf View Post
    Chilllllll Winston. carry on like that and i doubt you will be around for long.
    Yes indeed, this forum is an island of tolerance in an archipelago of criticism

1 3 0

9. Re: Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zollaf View Post
    we can indeed get a bit sniffy, but i think he should be ok, as said, the wrap can be removed. and yes, i agree about the mods, the are nice, unless you get on the wrong side of them, then they can get a bit nasty, but thats their job.
    VWAF = VW Audi Finance.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 1 0

10. Re: Mods on a car on a PCP 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Craig View Post
    Like he said, chill. I suspect someone has a fixation on V8's, as well as (I suspect) a very small Willy.

1 2 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast