Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi folks,

Last year I bought from vw main dealer a Touran 1.6 se. I wasnt aware that although it reg is may 2011, it did not have bluetooth fitted standard. They told me I could have a tpk bury fitted but it wont stream music from phone.
    I would be greatfull if someone out there could point me in the direction where i might obtain a proper module and wiring kit to fit with Rcd 310 radio and steering wheel controls. Ive seen loads on the net but would rather take expert advice on type, fitting under seat etc, mic, any special programming with car etc. i live in Northants..

Cheers folks and happy new year.

ps. Sorry if this has already been trampled to death.

Jeff

0 0 0

2. Re: Touran 2011 bluetooth 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi
    There you have 2 examples. First one is a bit more expensive coz its the latest one, wit WiFi hotspot.
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...263325&alt=web

Second one is cheaper and for you also will do the job. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...245604&alt=web

Both versions are with a BT music stream. Installation is quite easy. On the back of the radio is plug and play quadlock. Than you have to run all the wiring under the seat and mic by the mirror.
    Usually BT eorks without any codding but its good if you have VCDS to change the settings on it but it will work without it.
    Good luck

1 1 0

3. Re: Touran 2011 bluetooth 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers for the links Alex. Looking at the second link the item description is in German. The. Bottom line translated reads not working with RCD 310. Just my luck! I need to find a resonably priced kit that will work with full functionalty including steering wheel controls. Thanks for looking

0 0 0

4. Re: Touran 2011 bluetooth 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I have this one in my mk6:
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...501086&alt=web
    I think it is the same seller as from the second link. In my car i can control all of the function from the steering wheel. I can access address book/dial via instrument cluster. It also supports BT music

0 0 0

5. Re: Touran 2011 bluetooth 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks mate, do you recon it will run with radio RC 310 blue screen version. Looking at the number it looks like the right part. Dont wish to keep bothering you but home management does not like me spending on frilly bits so its a one hit opportunity.. Haha

0 0 0

6. Re: Touran 2011 bluetooth 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I tkink it works with your HU but to be 100% sure ask the seller.

0 0 0

7. Re: Touran 2011 bluetooth 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yep! Ive just done that, will post reply and subsequent result in due course. What a faff!

0 0 0

8. Re: Touran 2011 bluetooth 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,

Just wondering how the OP got on with this? I know i5ts a couple of years old. I have the same scenario:

VW Touran 2011, with steering wheel controls, RCD310, but NO Bluetooth module

Would love to be able to determine the right BT module, so I can add Bluetooth functionality.

Also - what does 'coding' mean in this context? Is that a DIY job, or is it more complicated than that?

Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

0 0 0