2. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    May give it some thought a little further down the line. Will wait and see how I get on with the car first. Are you any closer to a deal yet for yours?
    Current - March 2015 Audi A6 avant 2.0tdi 190bhp manual Black edition in Daytona Grey with pan roof, matrix led lights, lighting pack and heated seats.
    Toy - Ducati Panigale 1199S

0 0 0

3. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not yet.
    Received an email from Sean today saying he has the deal I want so i will ring him tomorrow to talk about my free fully loaded RS6 lol

0 0 0

4. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ha! Let me know how that goes. I think I had better renegotiate then
    Current - March 2015 Audi A6 avant 2.0tdi 190bhp manual Black edition in Daytona Grey with pan roof, matrix led lights, lighting pack and heated seats.

0 0 0

5. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    T8y - I have exactly the same dilemma as you. I have a FL BE Avant on order and have opted for Glacier White. However I also love Daytona Grey!!! Definitely prefer glacier white over ibis white (love the blue hue) but I must admit Daytona looks smart. Can't decide now!!
    Audi A6 FL Avant 2.0tdi 190bhp Black Edition in Ibis White with S-Tronic transmission, 5-Spoke RS6 Style Wheels, Tech Pack, Advanced Key, Lighting Pack, Parking Pack and Auto door Mirrors

0 0 0

6. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    T8y - just to confirm, the sweeping indicators come as standard on the LED headlights for the FL s-line and BE - you don't need to upgrade to matrix just to get this!
    Audi A6 FL Avant 2.0tdi 190bhp Black Edition in Ibis White with S-Tronic transmission, 5-Spoke RS6 Style Wheels, Tech Pack, Advanced Key, Lighting Pack, Parking Pack and Auto door Mirrors

0 0 0

7. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rower1978 View Post
    T8y - just to confirm, the sweeping indicators come as standard on the LED headlights for the FL s-line and BE - you don't need to upgrade to matrix just to get this!
    I would have to disagree. Read the spec in the brochure it would appear if you go for the standard led lights that come with the s line or BE then you will only get sweeping indicators at the rear of the car. In order to get the front one too you need to upgrade to the matrix. Audi no doubt realise most people will want to have matching indicators and so it is a good way to make more money! I spoke with the salesman who also confirmed that what I had read was right.

0 0 0

8. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by T8y View Post
    I would have to disagree. Read the spec in the brochure it would appear if you go for the standard led lights that come with the s line or BE then you will only get sweeping indicators at the rear of the car. In order to get the front one too you need to upgrade to the matrix. Audi no doubt realise most people will want to have matching indicators and so it is a good way to make more money! I spoke with the salesman who also confirmed that what I had read was right.
    I agree, this is my understanding of it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

9. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rower1978 View Post
    T8y - I have exactly the same dilemma as you. I have a FL BE Avant on order and have opted for Glacier White. However I also love Daytona Grey!!! Definitely prefer glacier white over ibis white (love the blue hue) but I must admit Daytona looks smart. Can't decide now!!
    Much the dilemma I was in, however, in the end I decided I really wasn't a fan of the blue hue. I've had two ibis white cars already and was considering a change which ultimately left me with the daytona. As I said earlier what really nailed it on for me was when I saw the fl in the dealership in daytona it just looked such a smart colour and IMHO more 'look at that car,' than 'look at me!' Having owned two white cars I think I can without bias say that the white is a bit 'chavvy,' as well as looking like something from TOWIE. Hold on does this last comment mean that I am admitting to being a chav...?

0 0 0

10. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I have been brave and gone for a (BE) Tornado Grey with the 20" twin 5 spokes instead of the Rotors. Love the colours listed above and love the standard Rotors but there's a lot of white, black and Daytona A6s knocking around, and Rotors are on just about every model of Audi. The car will look mint whichever of the above you choose, but the colour choice may niggle you until you get your car.
    Just got rid of a Havanna Black MY12 which looked great too - as long as it was super clean all the time!!!!

0 0 0

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast