1. golf pd 130 wont start 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hi all desperate for some help i recently blew the bottom end of my engine when turning the ignition of, it over revved very bad i have used a scan tool and got back code 01314 ecm engine control module check dtc memory im really struggling now is this why my car wont start also after checking the fuses today i have found that fuse 29 is on a permanent live circuit surely thats not correct also worth noting after the engine blew it burnt the 3rd fuse out on the right of the main fuses on top of the battery thankyou tryed wiping the error code but it came back again as soon as i tryed to restart it

0 0 0

2. Re: golf pd 130 wont start 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    so, welcome to the forum.
    i am having some trouble identifying exactly what has happened here. you turned the engine off and the revs shot up, until the engine went bang, and now it won't start. is this correct. have you done anything to fix the blown engine ?
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 0 0

3. Re: golf pd 130 wont start 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry tryed to shorten it oil seals went on the turbo oil light came on and said pull over now but couldnt, carried on then heard the dreaded death rattle i turned the ignition of took key out and it revved very hard and carried on running for a short period im guessing it was running on the oil i have replaced the engine for another and it cranks over fine but just wont start up

0 0 0

4. Re: golf pd 130 wont start 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    ah right, so you had removed the anti stutter valve thats part of the egr valve and replaced it with a straight pipe. this stops it running when this happens. ok, presuming everything is connected up properly, like the harness that goes into the head, (often not locked properly, easy to do) and the timing is ok, then does it have fuel at the tandem pump ?
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 0 0

5. Re: golf pd 130 wont start 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yes everythings connected as should be and the intank pump is priming and im getting fuel come out of the filter

0 0 0

6. Re: golf pd 130 wont start 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ooops didn't read it properly

0 0 0