Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi folks,

As some of you may have read, I will be rejecting my new A6 Ultra in the morning.

Although I'm aware I have been really unlucky and it may only be two out of thousands that have gone wonky, I am a bit uneasy ordering another S Tronic Ultra combination. So I may be on the lookout for the best place to buy a new Audi.

Does anyone know if Drive the Deal have sourced a new Audi dealership yet, and I've read some of you on here have used Carwow, are they much dearer than Drive the Deal and is there any other benefits of Carwow over Drive the Deal?

I'm glad though I had the pleasure of driving my A6 for 5 short days, it means I know that is the car for me (although I do like the sexy lines of the A7 )

Cheers

Blair

0 0 0

2. Re: Drive the Deal vs Carwow 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What about broadspeed?

Also, I just printed out the deal that one of the car buyers said they could get, stuck it in front of my local dealers nose and they matched it apart from £500. At least then Ive bought from the local dealer, so if anything goes wrong, im not involving some dealer miles away.

I suppose the supplying dealer to Broadspeed could well have been the local one to me and Ive just sunk £500, but Ill never know so thats fine

0 0 0

3. Re: Drive the Deal vs Carwow 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    I found a better deal through car wow, but when I was looking DtD didn't have any supplying dealers anyway (as you say) so not sure if their prices would have included the most up to date finance offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: Drive the Deal vs Carwow 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterfield View Post
    Also, I just printed out the deal that one of the car buyers said they could get, stuck it in front of my local dealers nose and they matched it apart from £500.
    I did two quotes - orangewheels and DTD and my local dealer got pretty close (a few hundred £).
    A6 allroad BiTdi (MY14, July 2013 - DAB & power tailgate). Glacier white, tech pack (HDD Nav, colour DIS, Parking Plus), sports seats, 4 zone climate, heated seats front and rear, ambient lighting, 75L fuel tank, adaptive Bi Xenon headlights

0 0 0

5. Re: Drive the Deal vs Carwow 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    From what I understand of DtD, they don't have a preferred dealer, more they just try dealers local to you until one accepts the offer. Try them and tell then who you don't want to use?

0 0 0

6. Re: Drive the Deal vs Carwow 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blair77 View Post
    Hi folks,

As some of you may have read, I will be rejecting my new A6 Ultra in the morning.

Although I'm aware I have been really unlucky and it may only be two out of thousands that have gone wonky, I am a bit uneasy ordering another S Tronic Ultra combination. So I may be on the lookout for the best place to buy a new Audi.

Does anyone know if Drive the Deal have sourced a new Audi dealership yet, and I've read some of you on here have used Carwow, are they much dearer than Drive the Deal and is there any other benefits of Carwow over Drive the Deal?

I'm glad though I had the pleasure of driving my A6 for 5 short days, it means I know that is the car for me (although I do like the sexy lines of the A7 )

Cheers

Blair
    If you are rejecting the car then the supplying dealer should be your first port of call for a replacement on the identical terms to the one you ordered that failed and they should be doing everything possible to accelerate the supply of the new car and keep you mobile whilst the new car is being built. Not sure what PCP rate you got on yours but Audi seem to have upped it recently to 7.2% so you may end up paying more interest by starting all over again

0 0 0

7. Re: Drive the Deal vs Carwow 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroscope View Post
    From what I understand of DtD, they don't have a preferred dealer, more they just try dealers local to you until one accepts the offer. Try them and tell then who you don't want to use?
    When I bought from DtD (years ago) the paperwork said they are a part of the Inchcape Group (or one of the other major multi-franchise dealer networks, but I am pretty sure it was Inchcape). Cars were sourced from Inchcape dealerships. They were excellent, by the way, and neither the supplying dealer nor the local dealer who took on warranty work made me feel like a second rate customer.

0 0 0

8. Re: Drive the Deal vs Carwow 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Using carwow I managed to save 8% and negotiated a extra 2% in the showroom too. they gave me the better deal

0 0 0

9. Re: Drive the Deal vs Carwow 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the replies.

I went through DtD with this car, thought they were excellent from start to finish.

I'm on a 7.2% APR rate at the moment so it shouldn't change.

My wife was phoned tonight after I told the girl from Audi UK that I'd be rejecting the car in the morning. The dealer who couldn't get oil suddenly got it in this afternoon an hour after we spoke and seemingly my car will be back with me on Friday.

I'm not sure where I stand now, I'm totally peeved off, not to mention stressed out with the whole affair and still want yo reject the car, however I'm not sure I'll be able too now they're saying it will be back with me on Friday.

0 0 0

10. Re: Drive the Deal vs Carwow 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Do ask to see the empty oil containers and validate that it is the correct oil....
    A6 allroad BiTdi (MY14, July 2013 - DAB & power tailgate). Glacier white, tech pack (HDD Nav, colour DIS, Parking Plus), sports seats, 4 zone climate, heated seats front and rear, ambient lighting, 75L fuel tank, adaptive Bi Xenon headlights

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast