Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmonster View Post
    Strange... so it’s the online traffic data that doesn’t work? ....rather than the data connection etc...

I would have thot online traffic data would have provided fairly extensive European coverage etc.

Email query to Audi uk customer services? They are usually fairly responsive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A lot of owners here have the same problm. Think some one from the UK mentioned the same thing while driving in France. I spoke to my dealer and he spoke to Audi who, as per usual, said they had no issue in France. Well, they do!

Now most of my french driving is only from Calais to the belgian border but it should still work one would think. As soon as I vross the border, it goes online albeit on the belgian system.
    2017 Audi S6 Avant
    2016 Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design (wife's)
    1987 Volvo 780 Bertone (my classic!)

0 0 0

2. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Hi. Yes France is a problem, posted about it last May and again in October. As soon as in France nothing. Grrrrrrr
    2015 FL S-line 2L ultra & 2003 225 TT Coupe

0 0 0

3. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)
    How does the lack of online data manifest itself, no online features, no traffic reports?? We're off to France tomorrow so can check it out, if somebody to let me know.
    Audi A6 Avant 2019 Black Edition, C8, 3.0TFSI S Tronic. Tech Pack, Parking Pack, Tow Bar, Tour pack.

0 0 0

4. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elansear View Post
    Hi. Yes France is a problem, posted about it last May and again in October. As soon as in France nothing. Grrrrrrr
    Probably on strike 😄

0 0 0

5. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Hi. From memory, no traffic info no hold ups, road closed, no re route, no traffic ahead warnings. All you get is via gps, so not a lot and not updated very quickly. It has not caused me a problem as such just annoying not to get what you have paid for. It was mentioned that it could be something to do with networks not supporting it, find that strange as I would have thaught it was just accessing a server. WiFi in car appears to be ok but not really used it when on the move over there. Let us know what you find. Using gif gaf ,O2 network.
    2015 FL S-line 2L ultra & 2003 225 TT Coupe

0 0 0

6. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    The ONLINE thing simply goes away (as does the connection bars in bottom right). Zero, nada.....

what is so strange though is that I have an o2 card in car. Doesnt seem to work in France. But my mobile uses an o2 card as well and that works perfect in France!

Deffo on strike!
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

7. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Have you set your car to “data roaming”? If not it won’t work overseas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

8. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1tchy View Post
    Have you set your car to “data roaming”? If not it won’t work overseas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, done that. Work a lot in various countries, only France where it doesnt work. So for example, on my way to UK. Will work in Holland and Belgium. As soon as I pass the border and the systems have reconnected to the french network, no online connection. Once out of the tunnel in Folkestone, it comes back and works perfectly again. Very annoying!
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

9. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAudi View Post
    Yes, done that. Work a lot in various countries, only France where it doesnt work. So for example, on my way to UK. Will work in Holland and Belgium. As soon as I pass the border and the systems have reconnected to the french network, no online connection. Once out of the tunnel in Folkestone, it comes back and works perfectly again. Very annoying!
    That is strange as I know for sure the data was working OK in July/August last year as we drove through France and it was great. I am on Three btw. We are off tonight again through France so will report back if there is any change :-)
    Audi A6 Avant 2019 Black Edition, C8, 3.0TFSI S Tronic. Tech Pack, Parking Pack, Tow Bar, Tour pack.

0 0 0

10. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    If I remember well, then there is an option in the MMI to "Enable the traffic data". Probably a change to this value can solve this problem.
    Audi Q7/4M MY2016, 3.0 TDI/200 KW Quattro

0 0 0

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast