Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmonster View Post
    Hey Q7.... only did my re-send to Audi.de .... late on 27/12/16; and haven't heard anything at all yet by way of receipt etc... How soon did you get receipt that they had received your request?

Going to re-check the email again.... (sigh)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    i sent the email to Audi Germany on the 22nd of Dec early morning and had a response at 0930 same day to say it would take 72 working hours, had another email on the 23rd Dec about 0900 hrs to say the licence has been renewed, so less than 24hrs. – maybe they are on leave at the mo.

If no luck send another email to customer.services@audi.co.uk - a friend of mine did this and Audi uk passed the email to Audi Germany and got his licence renewed that way, hope hear soon, cheers!

PS could try this address as well service@audi.de

0 0 0

2. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Quick update on my quest to get my traffic data back online. Despite emailing the german email address with no response etc... I then emailed audi UK customer services who were very attentive in taking this up with germany etc...
    Eventually they got germany to respond and i today have got my account back online for another year.

Chatting to the UK customer service chappy he says that they recognise that they do not have in place an efficient process for traffic data licence renewal..and they are working to establish this. Hopefully they will have a recognised process in place a year down the line when i come to renew again... Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Q7quattro View Post
    i sent the email to Audi Germany on the 22nd of Dec early morning and had a response at 0930 same day to say it would take 72 working hours, had another email on the 23rd Dec about 0900 hrs to say the licence has been renewed, so less than 24hrs. – maybe they are on leave at the mo.

If no luck send another email to customer.services@audi.co.uk - a friend of mine did this and Audi uk passed the email to Audi Germany and got his licence renewed that way, hope hear soon, cheers!

PS could try this address as well service@audi.de
    A6 Black Edition - 2014 - 2.0 TDI Manual
    Daytona Grey Pearl, Full LED Headlights, Technology Pack, Advanced Key
    4 Zone Climate Control & Heated Seats, Colour DIS, Lighting Pack - LED Ambient Lighting.

0 1 0

3. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Glad it's all sorted!

Wonder what the renewal process will be? Let's hope it's Free!

0 0 0

4. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    My experience was quick, courteous and efficient.

My licence expired earlier this month, but with no immediate requirement to renew it I emailed "connect.license..." on Monday explaining that I was making a long trip on Tuesday. "Online" had reappeared by then and on Wednesday I got a courteous and friendly email asking if my trip had been OK.

I did put my VIN in the email subject header and my contact details in the body, also confirming I had a factory extended warranty and would be keeping the car beyond its expiry.

Thanks for highlighting the spelling of "license" as it's not the natural way for me to spell it.
    MY2014 A6 allroad 245PS, my 8th Audi in 20 years - all quattros. 15th VAG car (incl 2 used ones).

0 1 0

5. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    My online traffic data has expired again... after the years extension. Any recent developments on getting this re-established for the maximum period ? (Seen some reference to some people managing to get a two year extensions etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4 Zone Climate Control & Heated Seats, Colour DIS, Lighting Pack - LED Ambient Lighting.

0 0 0

6. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got it extended a second time last year. However they told me things had changed. I sent the email to both 'customer.services@audi.co.uk'; and 'connect.license@audi.de'. Here’s the trail that happened:

Reply from Dragomir, Adrian (I/FP-771, extern) <extern.adrian.dragomir@audi.de>on behalf of; AUDI IN connect license <connect.license@audi.de>
    Please contact your local Authorized Audi Dealership and have them request this on your behalf as we no longer process requests addressed directly by customers. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and look forward to further assist you.

Me:
    Last year when I asked my local dealer, they referred me to you. Have the rules changed since then?

connect.license@audi.de :
    Yes, the rules have changed as the Audi Dealers are not allowed to pass this email address anymore to customers. We are striving to improve the Audi Customers Service experience in UK through this process and not only. Does this make sense for you? If not, we are opened for suggestions or you can address any concerns you have to customer.service@audi.co.uk

In the meantime I got this reply too, from :
    Thank you for your recent email regarding Audi Connect for the above vehicle. An email was sent to Audi Germany for your Audi Connect licence to be renewed. They have informed me that your vehicle above was processed and your Audi Connect License is valid now until 22.06.2018. I hope this information is helpful and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below.

Bottom line – ask Audi UK at customerservices@audi.co.uk and they will ask Audi Germany. The dealer won’t help and probably will have no clue. Mine just never replied to my email.
    Note that I had emails from both customerservices@audi.co.uk AND customer.services@audi.co.uk so best to email both. Plus, the email address given by Audi germany was customer.service@audi.co.uk - different again!

0 0 0

7. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Thanks for response. Good info.

0 0 0

8. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Using Hanks reminder info above; sent email off to UK AUDI customer services. Got acknowledgement almost immediately; then nothing after that. Feeling a bit concerned etc... checked today in the car, before deciding how to follow up etc. To my delight.. I now see that my licence has been extended for a further 3 years until feb 2021 !...Happy days! Fantastico!

0 0 0

9. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Just dont expect it to work in France.....I have an O2 card in mine and although it did work at first, it hasnt done so for the last 9 months or so. No idea why....

collegues Vodaphone card also does not work in France.... in the phones, yes, in the cars no.
    2017 Audi S6 Avant
    2016 Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design (wife's)
    1987 Volvo 780 Bertone (my classic!)

0 0 0

10. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAudi View Post
    Just dont expect it to work in France.....I have an O2 card in mine and although it did work at first, it hasnt done so for the last 9 months or so. No idea why....

collegues Vodaphone card also does not work in France.... in the phones, yes, in the cars no.
    Strange... so it’s the online traffic data that doesn’t work? ....rather than the data connection etc...

I would have thot online traffic data would have provided fairly extensive European coverage etc.

Email query to Audi uk customer services? They are usually fairly responsive.

0 0 0

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast