1. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    No, it should work without a destination. Can take a few mins to sync and start working though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

2. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for your assistance guys, I manage to solve it by having a little play.

You need to have "dynamic traffic avoidance" switched on in the Nav settings otherwise the ONLINE traffic part doesn't show up.

0 1 0

3. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I assume this is still working for you, but mine stopped working about a month ago, no idea why.
    all settings are ok, online, traffic selection, license and so on, just missing the info on the map.

0 0 0

4. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Seems to have stopped working for me as well - no info on the map (except what I assume is TMC data on some major roads)

0 0 0

5. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Is the coding in the first post correct? From looking at other sites (e.g. Enabling online traffic with Audi Connect), it suggests that the correct coding is 32768 + the existing value. So if it was 8, which mine was, it should actually be 32776. Anyone care to offer their opinion?

I have set mine to 32768 and it appears to be working without any other issues, but I wonder if I should be changing it to 32776.

1 0 0

6. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I belive the "online" in the lower left of the screen, and getting a license is the goal, so if you have this, it should be ok.
    the reason to enter the 32xxxx number is only to retro activate the licence if it was not activated when the car was new.
    As long as Audi aprove the request, there are no reason for this to not work.

0 0 0

7. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks - yes, the activation worked, although it's only saying valid until May 2015.

0 0 0

8. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm convinced that online traffic is working at the moment now, although it only covers (very) major roads. I expected more. Is everyone else still experiencing this?

0 0 0

9. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I still have "online" on the screen, but no traffic overlay.
    If it have been gone on yours, and you now see overlay, could you please take a picture of it?
    Wife took car for work today, so I cannot test myself, maybe something new for 2015 ;-)

0 0 0

10. Re: Enable Online Traffic Data 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soft View Post
    I still have "online" on the screen, but no traffic overlay.
    If it have been gone on yours, and you now see overlay, could you please take a picture of it?
    Wife took car for work today, so I cannot test myself, maybe something new for 2015 ;-)
    I can confirm i am online but DO NOT still have the traffic overlay....

0 0 0

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast