Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,

I was going to ask for help/advice from the forum, but decided against it (so edited my original post) apparently everything I need it know has already been asked.

N16E
    Last edited by N16E; 20-04-2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Questions not appropriate

0 0 0

2. Re: Black Edition Ultra -Option dilemma(s) - Advice 
    Wuffles Guest
    This will sound rude, and I don't mean it to. But every single one of those has been discussed loads of time on here if you have a root about. Asking again will bring back some of the same answers/opinions but there will be people who can't be bothered to reply because it's been done to death, so you may not get the objectivity you are looking for.

0 0 0

3. Re: Black Edition Ultra -Option dilemma(s) - Advice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You're right, it does sound rude. And of course you have a point. I have read a lot of the forum, but had hoped for some up to date input (advice), views/experiences do change you know.

But thanks for the Audi "welcome".

Happy Easter.

N16E

0 0 0

4. Re: Black Edition Ultra -Option dilemma(s) - Advice 
    Wuffles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by N16E View Post
    You're right, it does sound rude. And of course you have a point. I have read a lot of the forum, but had hoped for some up to date input (advice), views/experiences do change you know.

But thanks for the Audi "welcome".

Happy Easter.

N16E
    If you want an Audi "welcome" from anyone, it won't be me. Just trying to save you getting the wrong advice.

The colour DIS was discussed a couple of weeks ago, HBA just the other day. I'll step out of this because the kind of attitude you're coming across with really riles people like me up.

0 0 0

5. Re: Black Edition Ultra -Option dilemma(s) - Advice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Hi and welcome. Ask away cos there's a whole bunch of guys here at the moment just taking or just taken delivery and who will be keen to share their views and opinions of what's hot and what's not.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

1 0 0

6. Re: Black Edition Ultra -Option dilemma(s) - Advice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm kind of regretting not going for the tech pack. As I'm doing it on a pcp deal, the dealer was kind enough to mention that options had zero effect on the Gfv so I kept mine pretty basic.

Colour dis
    Folding mirrors
    Storage pack
    Lighting pack
    Pearlescent paint - daytona grey

Would have loved the LED headlights, but seemed a bit excessive. Had I the funds for a 3.0 245 or bi turbo these would definitely have been ticked though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 0 0

7. Re: Black Edition Ultra -Option dilemma(s) - Advice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whippy53 View Post
    Hi and welcome. Ask away cos there's a whole bunch of guys here at the moment just taking or just taken delivery and who will be keen to share their views and opinions of what's hot and what's not.
    I think Wuffles might have scared OP off, but be assured there's plenty of helpful souls here if he/she wants another try.
    Audi A6 (C7) 3.0 TDI S Line Quattro 245 Daytona Grey Sep 2013 -
    Audi A4 (B8) 2.0 TDI SE 143 Lava Grey 2008 - 2013

0 0 0

8. Re: Black Edition Ultra -Option dilemma(s) - Advice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good morning,

OK, so let's try this another way, I only have £650 to spend on extras....what would be your recommendations?

I chosen Ibis white and "debadged"

My initial thoughts were

Heated seats (but I'm going Alcantara) £300
    High Beam Assistant £140
    Lighting Pack £220

I'm also considering the 5 segment wheels rather than the 5 arm rotors, thoughts ? anyone done this?

Thanks

Nigel
    Last edited by N16E; 21-04-2014 at 09:57 AM.

0 0 0

9. Re: Black Edition Ultra -Option dilemma(s) - Advice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I had a similar question as my demo car has 10k of option, in the end I went heated seats, folding mirrors, high beam and lighting pack as my budget was limited due to company car.

if I had to Narrow down further heated seats and lighting pack are a must. Also don't think half leather works and for ibis the rotors look far better

1 0 0

10. Re: Black Edition Ultra -Option dilemma(s) - Advice 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Good colour. Alcantara means heating isn't so important, still nice though. High beam is good. Lighting pack is great, real theatre.

But then, consider colour dis, folding mirrors.

Wheels? What do I know about wheels? :-)
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

1 0 0

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast