Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HELP
    I also have a similar problem. My central locking works fine except that I am unable to open both drivers and passengers doors from inside. There is no resistance on the insude door handles.I have to lower the window and open door from outside handle.

Please help

0 0 0

2. Re: VW Polo central locking problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shooey88 View Post
    this is a mechanical fault....the lock barrell with paddle is broken. remove the handle from door and you will find lock barrell containing paddle broken. quick cheap easy fix. no electrical problem and no faults would be stored on a vag com related
    Mine is a 2001 1.4 tdi polo and I have been to the scrap yard twice today because the barrel paddle I bought initially got broken while applying some pressure so it could fix properly. Got another paddle now but I can't afford to let it break again. My bid problem is with the spring. Again, is it possible to set a new barrel up for use with the original key?. Helps most welcome

0 0 0

3. Re: VW Polo central locking problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I have a 2000 plate polo 5 door every time i unlock my car central locking opens but when i go to take key out it locks it's self

0 0 0

4. Re: VW Polo central locking problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have a similar problem on my 5 door polo 2001 that the central locking unlocks all doors from drivers door but only locks the drivers door and have to lock others manually any help would be greatly appreciated

0 0 0

5. Re: VW Polo central locking problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have a vw polo 2001 5 door but my problem is ive noticed with the key i can lock and un lock both front doors but back doors stay locked i have to manually unlock them.. any ideas why this is

0 0 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123